||George A Havens was also found as George Havens.2 |
||29 December 1872
||George A was born on 29 December 1872 at Nunda, New York.3 |
||George A was born circa 1874 at New York.2 |
||1 June 1880
|| George A Havens shows in the household of William B Havens on the 1880 census of Grove, Allegany county, New York taken 1 June 1880, William is 31, a laborer born in NY, wife Nancy is 25, son George is 6 and son Aminsa or Amerisa (Male) is 3. Joel reads wife's name as Denez J. And Mary Havens thinks his wife was Jennie Barnhart. I read the wife as "Nancy J". They are living next door to William's father Van Renssalear Havens, VRS Havens.4 |
||George A Havens married Cora Persing before 1900.5 |
||George A Havens and Cora Persing show on the 1920 U.S. census in Wellsville township, Allegany county, New York. George is 47 a house carpenter, born in New York. Wife is Lusa??, 44 born in Pennyslvania and son Harold, is 19 born in Pennsylvania.5 |
- [S183] "Email, no hard copy" , FGS provided by Robin Floyd copied from research by Judge Dwight Haven at the Historical Library on Long Island. giving middle name.
- [S1308] Download, SLC 1880 Index to census page 274B, Grove township, Allegany county, New York.
- [S183] "Email, no hard copy" , FGS provided by Robin Floyd copied from research by Judge Dwight Haven at the Historical Library on Long Island..
- [S1308] Download, US census 1880, New York, Allegany county, Grove township, p2, line 16, res 14 fam 14.
- [S183] "Email, no hard copy" , Mike Schroder citing 1920 census information Wellsville Twp, Allegany Co, NY 1920 Census T625-1085 page 15B.