Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

The Harrison Family Discussion List

Margaret HARRISON, b. abt. 1791, NC

>Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 17:56:33 -0400
>To: hands@digitalpla.net
>From: "William D. Lindsey" <indsch19@idt.net>
>Subject: Margaret HARRISON, b. abt. 1791, NC
>
>Dear Kathleen Burnet,
>
>I saw your posting to HARRISON-ROOTS a few days ago about Margaret
HARRISON, b. abt. 1791, VA, and m. Alfred Saddler in 1818 in Lincoln Co., NC.

>I'm working on a HARRISON line that came to Lincoln Co., NC.  My line is
Richard Johnson HARRISON, b. 10 Apr. 1803, Lincoln Co., NC, d. 6 Sept. 1848,
Wetumpka, AL.  He married Rebecca ? abt. 1827.  In 1851, Rebecca and her
children moved to Claiborne Psh., LA.

>Richard J. HARRISON seems closely related to Thomas HARRISON, who died 4
Nov. 1839, Coffee Co., TN, aged over 80.  In 1783, he married Nancy PACK in
Lincoln Co., NC.

>I think your Margaret may be part of this same HARRISON family.  I notice
she named a son Thomas.

>Will gladly exchange.
>
>Bill Lindsey

The Harrison Genealogy Repository http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~harrisonrep

Back to Becky Bonner\'s Harrison Home Page
© 1996 Josephine Bass and Becky Bonner. All rights reserved.
ListMail Owner Becky Bass Bonner: bbbonner@cox.net