Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

The Harrison Family Discussion List

HARRISON in Florida

I posted a message the other day, but am not sure it got to the list.  If so,
I apologize for being redundant, but here goes again:-)

I am looking for information on ROBERT L. HARRISON (b. 1795, VA; d. bef 1860)
md. MARIA ?? (b. c1801, GA or FL; d. c1879, FL).  They appeared on the 1830
through 1860 Gadsden Co., FL census.  Some of their known children were:
 Adeline E.; Robert; James and Mary.  Any information concerning the
ancestors or descendants of this family would be greatly appreciated.

Email me at Ltaylor959@aol.com

Lynda
Salado, TX

The Harrison Genealogy Repository http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~harrisonrep

Back to Becky Bonner\'s Harrison Home Page
© 1996 Josephine Bass and Becky Bonner. All rights reserved.
ListMail Owner Becky Bass Bonner: bbbonner@cox.net