Search billions of records on

The Harrison Family Discussion List

HARRISON in Florida

I posted a message the other day, but am not sure it got to the list.  If so,
I apologize for being redundant, but here goes again:-)

I am looking for information on ROBERT L. HARRISON (b. 1795, VA; d. bef 1860)
md. MARIA ?? (b. c1801, GA or FL; d. c1879, FL).  They appeared on the 1830
through 1860 Gadsden Co., FL census.  Some of their known children were:
 Adeline E.; Robert; James and Mary.  Any information concerning the
ancestors or descendants of this family would be greatly appreciated.

Email me at

Salado, TX

The Harrison Genealogy Repository

Back to Becky Bonner\'s Harrison Home Page
© 1996 Josephine Bass and Becky Bonner. All rights reserved.
ListMail Owner Becky Bass Bonner: