Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

The Harrison Family Discussion List

Re: Harrison's in MO

Steve..

You got my attention with Isaac Harrison.

I am trying to locate information on Isaac D. Harrison m. Eliza Shattuck.

Isaac b. abt. 1833 in Stark, Herkimer County, NY and moved at some time to
Pokagon, Cass County, Michigan where my grandfather Grant Charles Harrison
was born in 1867.

I am not sure, but believe Jabes Harrison to be the father of Isaac D.
Harrison.

Here's hoping someone out there has a connection!

James B. Harrison
HarryJBH@aol.com

The Harrison Genealogy Repository http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~harrisonrep

Back to Becky Bonner\'s Harrison Home Page
© 1996 Josephine Bass and Becky Bonner. All rights reserved.
ListMail Owner Becky Bass Bonner: bbbonner@cox.net