Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

The Harrison Family Discussion List

CT. WITCHCRAFT

this must be one of mine - Katherine Harrison Witch? - 1669

>To: "NORTHEAST-ROOTS users list" <northeast-roots@rmgate.pop.indiana.edu>
>Subject: CT.  WITCHCRAFT
>Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 20:06:02

>Hi Folks,
>
>I have a copy of "The Witchcraft Delusion", by John M. Taylor, 1995.
>
>It has information on the following people (some a lot some very little). I
>don't know if this is new information or has been publish before. The book
>makes good reading I give it 4 stars 8-). E-mail me if your interested in
>one of these names.
>
>Roll of Names
>

>ALSE YOUNG.............1647
>MARY JOHNSON...........1648
>JOHN CARRINGTON........1650-51
>JOAN CARRINGTON........1650-51
>GOODY BASSETT..........1651
>GOODWIFE KNAPP.........1653
>LYDIA GILBERT..........1654
>ELIZABETH GODMAN.......1655
>NICHOLAS BAYLY.........1655
>GOODWIFE BAYLY.........1655
>WILLIAM MEAKER.........1657
>ELIZABETH GARLICK......1658
>NICHOLS JENNINGS.......1661
>MARGARET JENNINGS......1661
>NATHANIEL GREENSMITH...1662
>REBECCA GREENSMITH.....1662
>MARY SANFORD...........1662
>ANDREW SANFORD.........1662
>WILLIAMAYERS...........1662
>GOODY AYERS............1662
>KATHERINE PLAMER.......1662
>JUDITH VARLETH, VARLETT.........1662
>JAMES WALKLEY..........1662
>MARY BARNES............1662-63
>ELIZABETH SEAGER.......1666
>KATHERINE HARRISON.....1669
>NICHOLAS DISBOROUGH....1683
>MARY STAPLIES..........1692
>MERCY DISBRO, DISBOROUGH.......1692
>ELIZABETH CLAUSON, CLAWSON......1692
>MARY HARVEY............1692
>HANNAH HARVEY..........1692
>GOODY MILLER...........1692
>HUGH CROTIA, CROSHER, CROHSHAW............1693
>WINIFRED BENHAM, SR....1697
>WINIFRED BENHAM, JR....1697
>SARAH SPENCER..........1724
>(-----) NORTON.........1768
>

>Fred
>

>Fred Kunchick
>GSCS USN (Retired)
>Pennsauken NJ
>amsoil@gnn.com
>

>                                "I'm always lost in a TREE"
>
>Surnames I'm researching:
>*ALLERTON,*ANDREWS,*ATWOOD,*BACON,*BAKER,*BARKER,*BARTON,*BEERS,
>*BITFIELD,*BLESSING,*BRADFORD,*BROCK,*CAMPBELL,*CARPENTER,*CATAVINA,
>*CHEEVER,*CHURCH,*CONANT,*COWDERY,*CUTLER,*DENNIS,*DOWNER,*DUNBAR,
>*EATON,*EDMOUNDS,*EDSON,*EMERY,*EVERDEN/EVERDON,*FIELD,*FISK,*FOLGER,
>*FOWLER,*GAMLIN,*GOWING,*GRANTHAM,*HAYWARD,*HEALD,*HENSGEN/HENSKEN,
>*HOBART,*HODGKINS,*HOLT,*HUTTON,*INGALLS,*KEITH,*KILHAM/KILLAM,*KIMBALL,
>*KITTREDGE,*KUNCHICK,*LO/LATHROP,*LICENCE,*LILLY,*LORING,*MANLEY,*MANNING,
>*MITCHELL,*MORRILL,*NEWELL,*NICHOLS,*NOURSE/NURSE,*PACHER,*PRATT,*PRIEST,
>*PROCTOR,*RICHARDS,*RIPLEY,*SAUNDERS,*SAWYER,*SCOTT,*SHATSWELL,*STEARNS,
>*SPAULDING,*STEVENS,*TARBELL,*THAXTER,*TOWNE,*WAGNER,*WAITE,*WARREN,
> [...]

The Harrison Genealogy Repository http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~harrisonrep

Back to Becky Bonner\'s Harrison Home Page
© 1996 Josephine Bass and Becky Bonner. All rights reserved.
ListMail Owner Becky Bass Bonner: bbbonner@cox.net