The lineages of the people mentioned here are on our RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project Site
Vital Events Certificates can be obtained from British Columbia Vital Statistics Agency . The microfilms referenced by this online index can be accessed free in Victoria, at the Vancouver Public library and probably other places. The ones shown here were obtained by going in person and making copies for the cost of photocopying.
The March family(s) in Trinity Bay, Newfoundland and Vancouver, British Columbia
- We believe Henry George and Sarah March of Green's Harbour, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland had five children, two of whom came to Vancouver, BC.
- Abt. 1866, Lotrif March, born in Newfoundland (possibly Green's Harbour, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland.
- Abt. 1878, Moses John March, born in Newfoundland (possibly Green's Harbour, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland.
- James March born Abt. 1883 in Green's Harbour, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland.
- February 6, 1906, Registration of Marriage of Isabella Harris and James March born Abt. 1876 in Green's Harbour, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland.
Other names mentioned on the certificate:
- Robert March (father of groom)
- Elizabeth Squires (mother of groom)
- George Harris (father of bride)
- Mary Saint (mother of bride)
- Stephen March
- Ada Harris
- Rev. R. Newton Powell
- Photos of headstones in March plot, Mountainview Cemetery, Vancouver, British Columbia. This plot is adjacent to the plot in which Herbert Harris and Sarah Jane Holmes are burried. The Holmes/Harris plot was purchased from the March family.
|Don and Jeanne Ross