| Objectives | History | Family Tree | Photos | Reunions | Acknowledgements | Links | Email | Guest Book |
| News & Updates |
Hosted by Mike and Carolyn Chapman
Some principal SURNAMES in the Family tree on ROOTSWEB
BAXTER, BURNEY, CARTER, CHAPMAN, COLLINS, DAVIS, DELK, HARPER, HARRIS, HIGHSMITH, HIRES, JOHNS, JONES, KNIGHT, LEWIS, MANNING, MORGAN, PARKER, PINHOSTER, POTTER, ROBERSON, SMITH, STRICKLAND, SULLIVAN, WESTBERRY, WILLIS, WOODALL
Enjoy your visit. Your corrections, historical data, or suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
This site is always under construction. If you should see a long past ancestor mysteriously appear, do not be alarmed.
It is not a ghostly apparition and has a perfectly valid scientific explanation.
- to identify all ancestors and descendents of:
- Francis John Chapman (1799-1852) and Mary Leigh (1789-1866) in Liberty County, GA
- James Fleming Chapman (1822-1890) and Eliza Ann Burney (1830-1856) in Wayne County, GA
- Daniel Scott Parker (1888-1962) and Katie Lee Baxter (1897-1994) in Liberty County, GA
- Jesse Lewis (1790-1849) and Millicient Rollins (1795-1869) in Pitt County, NC and Wayne County, GA
- John Duncan Morgan (1868-1949) and Frances Archer (1871-1959) from Liberty, MO
- William Archer (1814- ) and Martha Malinda Collins (1819- ) from Green County, TN
- Jeremiah Johns (1768- ) and Levicy Johns from Beaufort County, SC
- Georg Jakob Schulz (1849-1922) and Elizabeth Michel (1853-1937) from Bavaria, Germany and PA settling in WA
- John Erikson (1862-1920) and Emma Thorin (1875-1964) originally from Sweden and settling in WA
- George Washington Woodall (1849-1880) and Martha Elizabeth Sloan (1854-1907) from Troup County, GA settling in Pinehill, AL
- Nathan Eugene Autrey (1865-1924) and Mary Alice Proctor (1868-1927) from Pinehill, AL
- to get to know our distant kin and share history
- to provide a secure and convenient mechanism for data exchange.
- Public Hosted on rootsweb and updated most frequently. Contains hyperlinks to photos, documents, etc. Very easy to navigate.
The family reunions are open to all and hope to see you there. If you can't make it this year, send us your regrets and we will be sure to notify you next year.
Info in the family trees came from many sources. Some of the data was downloaded from the WEB and is of unknown quality.
Many individuals also provided high quality data to me directly. Thanks.
Please feel free to contact me. Your corrections or suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
E-mail to: Mike Chapman
or Carolyn Chapman
You are visitor: