Husband: Herring Henry Taylor
- Birth: February 24, 1772, Dobbs County, North Carolina
- Marriage: 179?, probably Sumner County, Tennessee
- Death: about 1842, probably in Gallatin County, Illinois
- Father: Robert Taylor - Mother: Nancy Ann Herring
- Other Wives: None found
Wife: Sallie Cotton
- Birth: 1770-1780?
- Death: 1840-1850?
- Father: - Mother:
- Other Husbands:
Notes: Pedigree Chart 10 shows what's available for Sallie and Herring's lines at this point.
Children: number, sex, birth date and place, spouse, date and place of marriage, date and place of death:
- Male: Cotton C. Taylor, born October 15, 1790, Tennessee, died August 10, 1876, Franklin County, Tennessee
- Male: Joseph Taylor, born about 1792, Tennessee
- Female: Sarah Taylor, born about 1794
- Male: Elijah Taylor, born about 1797, married 1818 in Sumner County, Tennessee, died December 07, 1878, Franklin County, Illinois
- Male: Absalom Taylor, born about 1799
- Male: Ephraim Taylor,
- Male: Robert Taylor, born October 10, 1803, sumner County, Tennessee, married Margaret "Peggy" Ann Webb, July 31, 1823, Franklin County, Illinois, died about 1888, Taylor Hill, Franklin County, Illinois
- Male: John Taylor, born March 1805, Sumner County, Tennessee, married Cynthia Webb about 1826, Franklin County, Illinois, died July 12, 1878
- Male: Benjamin Taylor, born 1808, Sumner County, Tennessee, married Eliza Bruner
- Male: Jesse Taylor, born February 1810, Pope County, Illinois, married Nancy Hill, December 30, 1829, Franklin County, Illinois, 2nd wife, Jinsey(???) married , died April 15, 1890, Franklin County, Illinois, buried in Middle Fork Cemetery.
Pedigree Chart 10 shows Herring's line.
Looking for a Taylor? Found One?
Executive Summaries of the Families with links to biographies:
Bartunek | | Gillen/Gillin | Jones | | Snyder | Taylor