WHITAKER Alpha List of Given Names
301. ___?___ WHITAKER
Magoffin Co., KY
Kymberlee Whittaker Hitchcock
161. ___?___ WHITAKER married Dec. 1807, Muhlenberg Co. Kentucky
Father said to be Mark WHITAKER, lived near Yadkin River in NC
Edie Ibsen Ballew
192. ___?___ WHITAKER m Elizabeth PARKER, late 1700s, Providence Co., RI
Elizabeth Parker, was daughter of John PARKER and Tabitha WESCOTT
Linda Culver English
244. ______ WHITAKER sisters Nette, May, Alice. (May B:1871 in Missouri)
Mother's maiden name JOHNSON
261___?___ WHITAKER -- (SANDERS & WHITAKER Reunion photograph)
June 30th, 1935, Morton Park, Charleston, IL
117.___?___ "Major General" WHITAKER (Civil War?)
mentioned in 1904 obit. (probably Surry Co.) NC
178. Aaron WHITAKER (1792-1865) married to Margaret "Peggy" SPENCE (1799-1861)
Born in Pulaski CO, VA, married in Wythe CO. Died in Mercer Co, WV
272. Abraham WHITAKER
His daughter, Elizabeth, b.ca1765 in Ma., married Edward RILEY
43. Abraham WHITAKER and Martha ____
Will is dated Dec 10, 1803, in Orange Co, NC.
Ann Barbee Chambless
310. Abraham WHITAKER b. CT 27 Feb 1791. m. Catherine SLEEPER.
Full line as I have it: Abraham-6, Abraham-5, Abraham-4, Jonathan-3, Abraham-2, Abraham-1.
Marie B. Sheldon [revised entry, Feb. 2004] with special interest in Jonathan #3 above
298. Abraham WHITAKER married Catherine MATTIS
1820-1859, Berks & Chester County, PA
Lynne M. Witte
firstname.lastname@example.org [new email, Oct. 2006]
233. Abraham WHITAKER, said to be born Manchester c1755
Transported to Australia in 1803
316. Abraham WHITAKERay 1691 Haverhill, MA m Elizabeth SIMMONS
b. 1625 England d. 05 May 1691 Haverhill, MA
Terryl Whitaker Pilon [new email, Oct. 2005]
35. Alanson WHITAKER and Prudence HODGES
ca 1819-1862 NY (St. Lawrence Co.)
110. Albert WHITAKER m (1)Selma REID; (2)Evelyn __?__
b May 1901, Whitakers, Halifax Co., NC; d July 1975, Goldsboro, Wayne County, NC
202. Albert WHITAKER of England m Susan EMMETT
Son Ivan Young WHITAKER b June 3, 1889 in Shoshone, Idaho
315. Alex W. WHITAKER, b. 4/20/1886, SC, m. ___ COLE in Texas; moved to TX; d. 12/1/1954
Daughter Julia May born in Texas
Diana Hofman [new entry, March 2004]
251. Alice WHITAKER(Whittaker) m Wilfred Bradley WATKINS (Watcyn)
Emigrated from England. Lived in Ohio in 1911 - moved to Canada in 1911. Son Durward b1911 in Tuledo, Ohio.
Mary Slade (Watkin)
29. Allen WHITAKER and Hannah HARRIS
b abt 1767 in Cherry Valley, NY; died: 1803 in Cumberland Co., NJ
Douglas W. Whitaker
75. Anderson WHITAKER and Susannah HUGHS
m. 1832 Surry Co. NC
46. Anderson WHITAKER m. Leeanne NAPIER
b. about 1849
Ruth Ann Whitaker Bennett
237. Andrew J. WHITAKER b. 1835 in AL?
m. Elizabeth PORTER in Titus Co., Texas c. 1859
Marsha Whitaker Nichols
265. Andrew WHITAKER (WIDDECKE) a German Hessian soldier, married Barbara WECHTIN in 1783 in Reading, PA
Both died in Westmoreland Co., PA; known son was Martin Whitaker who married "Betsy"Yockey
James L. Whitaker
344. Ann Whittaker and John William Eblen, Jr., m abt 1780 in Loudon Co., VA
Had son Samuel Eblen and grandson Samuel Eblen, Jr.
Elizabeth Tutterrow Loveday [new entry Oct. 2006]
246. Anna WHITAKER: Sept 10, 1845 - June 22, 1914
Scotland Neck, Halifax County, North Carolina.
Sallie May Ponton Gay Quick
116. Annis WHITTAKER and. Henry HAUSEMAN
1888-1980. Born Oldham, England.
Emigrated as a child to NY, then Ohio, then suburbs of Chicago
345. Aoonzo Whitaker around the 17 or 1800’s
searching for descendants. Children include Cleo.DL,Maxine,Marie
Debra W. Ramos [new entry, Oct. 2006]
109. Benjamin Albert WHITAKER and Emma __?__
Checotah, Okla. circa 1913-1934
Dennis Whitaker Idaho Falls, ID [new entry, July 2004]
119. Benjamin C. WHITAKER and Eleanor "Ella" WILSON (divorced)
b. 4-19-1849 (location unknown), d. 3-7-1927 Santa Ana, CA; m. 1873 (location unknown) - all children born in WI, lived in NE
Shirley Anne (POND) ALBERT
140. Benjamin J. WHITAKER (WHITTAKER) and Mary Jane AYER
b. 1843, Grantham (Newberry) NH, m. 25 Nov, 1866 in NH
Lisa Whitaker Runk
308. Benjamin WHITAKER m. Mary (LITTLEWOOD?).
1820s-1880s, Dewsbury Yorkshire England; came to NY; son Samuel N. to NJ
Kate Dedden [new entry, Feb. 2004]
159. Betsy WHITAKER 1850-1915 m Frederick REID 1845-1918
Martha Matilda WHITAKER 1855-1921 m Joseph CARLISLE 1848-1929
289. Boss WHITAKER (b:?,d:?) m: (1910-1920) Eula Verina JACOBS (b:18 Oct 1887, d:?) of Chambers Co., AL
297. Bruce WHITAKER, cousin to William Anderson WHITAKER born around 1887??
grandpartents Anderson and Lee Ann Napier Whitaker
221. Caroline WHITAKER and John D.. KIMSEY
m. 3/27/1845 Cherokee County, N.C.
Brenda Kimsey Warneka
318. Catherine WHITAKER,1768, GA-1873, Copiah, MS
m. Leonard Kennebrew
Becky O'Bryan [new entry, July 2004]
187. Charles Crockett WHITAKER b. 1844 TN d.1899 MO
Married Mary Jane SCOGGINS 1862 White Co. TN
209. Charles H. WHITAKER m Emma F. ___?___
Charles died June 15,1947 Emma died Aug.23, 1953. They were from Virginia, possibly Giles, Co.
273. Charles Henry WHITTAKER married Emeline Millicent GOODING
Charles b1837 in Canada and d 1912 in Michigan. Emeline b1839 in New York and d in 1898 in Montana. Nine children.
215. Charles Merle WHITAKER and Vrda Lee WALLIS
1907 - Gardener OR.
Pamela J. Whitaker
45. Charles WHITAKER and Mary KEMBALL
213. Charles WHITAKER born Highbury Vale, Islington, London 24 July 1844
Last known address 127-7th Ave Nth Nashville Tenn April 15 1916
Son of Robert & Hannah (nee Stevens)
Sharlene in New Zealand
167. Charles WHITAKER, b.1824, PA, 4 wives; of 17 children, ll reached adulthood
1870-1880 census in Marion Twp., Hamilton Cty., Iowa
John F. Ivory
274. Christopher W. WHITTAKER (b. Dec. 26, 1820 England; d. Jan. 02, 1870 Neelys Landing, Missouri)
Married Sarah PHILLIPS Aug. 06, 1843, Cape Girardeau CO., Missouri
Jo Ann Wilson
239. Clarence WHITAKER about 70 years old around 1850 Turin/Martinsburg NY
Lived with Ruth and Daniel Whitaker
352. Clarence Clinton Whitaker of Baxter, TN; b abt 1898, m Pearl _____
Son of James Lawrence Whitaker, father of Kenneth Clinton Whitaker
James Clinton Whitaker
216. Clinton Emerick WHITAKER
Born 1904 in Saugerties, NY
Died March 7, 1963 in Hartford, CT
156. Daniel WHITAKER and Elizabeth BURRIS: Polly Gray Young: Margaret Linn
NC/VA 14 Feb 1789-17 Jul 1871 TN-- to AR
129. Daniel WHITAKER m Catherine SHUMAN
Daniel b abt 1790; m 1814 in springfield, Hamilton Co., OH
Beverly B. Boche
32. David (John) WHITAKER and Ann H. COOPER
b. ca. 1842 Stewart County, GA (Macon, Bibb Co.)
d. Decatur County, GA
Ralph Lon Chandler
252. David WHITAKER
m. Cloey Evens Mar. 25, 1799, Logan Co., Ky.
Wayne H. Smithey
81. David WHITEAKER/WHITAKER and Nancy LOTT/LETT
David - b 1793 NC d 1854 while on a trip to TN from DeKalb, Co., MO
Herbert D. Lewis
195. E. A. (Edward Arthur) WHITAKER, Sr. married to Frances LYONS
1885 St. Paul, Minnesota
Catherine Whitaker Rammer
57. Edmund WHITTAKER and Joanna Josephine LYNCH
b. abt 1856 in England; married1885 in Providence, Rhode Island
121. Edward Wadsworth WHITAKER
His wife Calesta Louise KIRKWOOD was born in Water Valley, Miss. August 20, 1859.
Beverly Anne Whitaker Mims
123. Edward WHITAKER and wife Joanna Hannah WAKEMAN
b.1649 d.1674, Kingston, Ulster County, NY
William G. Whittaker
256. Edward WHITAKER marr. Elizabeth Neal
b 1792, PA; m 1815, Knox co IN; d 1845, Law. co. IL
158. Elijah M WHIT(T)AKER, b abt 1809: d abt 1835; son of James WHITAKER of Dearborn Co., IN.
Marriage: 28 June 1829 in Danville, Vermilion Co., IL to Mary Sharp, b on 02 Sept. 1811, dau of William Sharp & Ruth Wright).
Carol Y Larson
email@example.com [new e-mail Feb. 2007]
201. Elijah WHITAKER m. 28 June 1829 to Mary SHARP dau of William Sharp & Ruth Wright
b. abt 1811, son of James Whitaker of Dearborn Co. Ind.
Janetwcanton@aol.com [new email, April 2006]
122. Elizabeth Frances WHITAKER
b. 20 Oct 1840 m. Levias (Luke) RAWLINSON, TX
112. Elizabeth WHITACRE (b. 1776 d. 1830) brother was Whitmell Whitacre
Married Joshua Sholar, Bertie Co. NC (b. 1760-1770 d.1848) Aug 30, 1792
305. Elizabeth WHITACRE and Edward PALMER
b. 24 June 1847, Illinois, Jefferson Co?
Paulette Glover Tanner-Newton
185. Elizabeth WHITAKER (father:Mark) and John George HENDERSON, Jr.
b. 08 Jan 1829 Ky, m. 1849 in Ark; d. 03 May 1913 Tx; sister Zerilda m. Jonathan Bills
Evan Matthew Henderson
14. Elizabeth WHITAKER and Samual COLLETT
b.1773; NC (Rowan Co.)
293. Elizabeth WHITAKER born abt 1710 in Lebanon, New London, CT.
Married (date unk) Abraham BLACKMAN, born 11 July 1705 in Little Compton, Newport, RI
William E. Shultz
212. Elizabeth WHITAKER m. Samuel ILES, son Thomas W. ILES
m. 1840's, Monroe Co., IL
254. Elizabeth WHITAKER married John HACKING, in Fall River Massachussetts about 1900.
Her parents both lived in the same city. John and Elizabeth had a daughter, who died in Atlanta
George De Mille (I would be known as Georges Desmeules in Quebec)
227. Ellen WHITAKER m Edward KENNEY
Abt. 1858 in Schuylkill County, PA
52. Ellen WHITTAKER and Harold MITCHELL
Born Jan 13, 1878 --Died Aug 6, 1947 New Jersey, USA
Susan Lacy Lazarchick
267. Esther WHITAKER born in West Boylston, MA. m.Ebenezer WILSON of Holden, 18 March 1824
Children: Esther Arminda Wilson, Ebenezer C. Wilson, Emerson B. Wilson, Abigail A. H. Wilson, Mary M. Wilson
102. Estil (Estel) WHITTAKER, son of Andrew Jackson WHITTAKER
born August 13, 1881
William R. Whittaker
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids