Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

WEST POINT

 

Westpoint, southeast of Shive, was named for William Madison West, a doctor and a farmer, who came to Hamilton County in 1874. 

 

 
Home ] Up ] WEST POINT BAPTIST CHURCH ] WEST POINT CEMETERY ] WEST POINT SCHOOL ] WEST POINT SUMMIT ] WEST POINT REGISTERED VOTERS, 1937 ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress