On West Henry Street--just west of
Old Fire Station
This tanker car is behind (on north side)
of the old candle factory, immediately west of the museum. PERHAPS
it is on tracks left from the Stephenville
North and South Railroad--the first railroad to arrive in Hamilton on
Christmas Day in 1907.
Perspectives about the location of the SN&T
Depot and train tracks may be seen in the background of this picture of the SMITH-HARRIS LUMBER COMPANY.