BETHLEHEM BAPTIST CHURCH
BETHLEHEM BAPTIST CHURCH participated in Hamilton County Baptist
Association from 15 August 1906, until about 1914. This church
probably was located near Spurlin since the documented history of
this church ended in 1914 which was the same year Spurlin Baptist
Church was organized and some of the same people were active in both
1906, 1908-- W. L. Franklin
1909--1913--John Seymour Deaton
Church clerks were:
1906--G. W. Loyd
1910- Walter Holloway
1912--1913-- M. E.
Messengers to the Hamilton County Baptist Association
1907--G. W. Loyd, J. N. Holloway, W. W. Holloway, James Peter, W. E.
Mills, and T. B. Collier
1908--O. C. Thompson, W. N. Holloway, and Sister M. E.
1909--W. E. Mills, Tom Hedgpeth, and M. E.
1907 HCBA Minutes