New York Tombstone Transcription Project
Waverly, Franklin County, New York
DIRECTIONS: This cemetery is located on Duane Street in St. Regis Falls.
COORDINATES: N 44° 41.511' W 074° 27.834'
- Click here to see a transcription compiled July 1980 by Paula
- This transcription was compiled by Flossy Powell and Carol Charboneau.
- For transcription purposes, this cemetery was divided into five sections.
- Click on the map below to see each section of Flossy and Carol's transcription.
- The oldest grave appears to be that of David CONGER who died Jan. 24,