If a documented source is not listed please do not take the information as fact but as a place to start to find the truth.
Contact: Laura Flebbe
Descendants of Nathaniel ROLLINS
Generation No. 1
1. Nathaniel1 ROLLINS died Unknown. He married Lydia CLARK. She died Unknown.
Child of Nathaniel ROLLINS and Lydia CLARK is:
Generation No. 2
2. Deborah2 ROLLINS (Nathaniel1) was born 28 Nov 1796 in Hallowell, Kennebec, Maine, and died 27 Mar 1869 in Orchard Grove, Indiana. She married Charles KENNEY 1815 in Hallowell, Kennebec, Maine, son of Thomas KENNEY and Hannah WHITE. He was born 25 Oct 1792 in Hallowell, Kennnebec, Maine, and died 15 Jul 1856 in Orchard Grove, Indiana.
Notes for Charles KENNEY: In 1837 the family took up its westward march, settling first in Porter County, Indiana; then coming to Lake County a year later settling on the farm east of the present Grange Hall in Eagle Creek Township containing 640 acres.
Children of Deborah ROLLINS and Charles KENNEY are:
Generation No. 3
3. Hannah Anne3 KENNEY (Deborah2 ROLLINS, Nathaniel1) was born 28 May 1816 in Maine, and died 06 Nov 1880. She married Aaron HALE in Glenburn, Maine, son of Jonathon HALE and Suzanne HOLBROOK. He was born 06 Oct 1810 in New Sharon, Franklin, Maine, and died 19 Apr 1898.
Notes for Aaron HALE: 1850 Census La Porte County, IN roll 157 page 257
Aaron Hale 40 M listed in poor house b. Maine listed insane
But also in 1850 Census Marion County, IN roll 159 page 334
Listed in Hospital for Insane
Aaron Hale 40 Hand ME
Hannah A. Hale 35 Hand ME both listed insane and both listed married within the year
These are possibilities of the children roll 163 page 447
Aaron Hale 11 M IN living with Jacob Elrod age 61 either ME or NC
Children of Hannah KENNEY and Aaron HALE are:
Generation No. 4
10. Aaron Holbrook4 Hale (Hannah Anne3 KENNEY, Deborah2 ROLLINS, Nathaniel1) was born 18 Mar 1840 in Maine, and died Unknown. He married Eunice Unknown. She died Unknown.
Child of Aaron Hale and Eunice Unknown is:
13. Jeremiah M.4 HALE (Hannah Anne3 KENNEY, Deborah2 ROLLINS, Nathaniel1) was born 23 May 1845 in Waterford, LaPorte, Indiana, and died 15 Sep 1910 in Lowell. He married Laurette Jane MCCANN 13 Dec 1866, daughter of Samuel MCCANN and Susannah Unknown. She was born 28 Jan 1844 in Elmwood, Peoria, Illinois, and died 18 Aug 1910 in Lowell.
Notes for Jeremiah M. HALE: Jeremiah served in Civil War Feb, 14 1865 to Sep 19,1865.
Children of Jeremiah HALE and Laurette MCCANN are:
Generation No. 5
18. James Henry5 Hale (Aaron Holbrook4, Hannah Anne3 KENNEY, Deborah2 ROLLINS, Nathaniel1) was born 23 Aug 1869 in Washburn, Maine, and died Unknown. He married Saloma May Kelly. She was born 02 May 1871 in Caribou, Maine, and died Unknown in California.
Child of James Hale and Saloma Kelly is:
20. Ada Suzanna5 HALE (Jeremiah M.4, Hannah Anne3 KENNEY, Deborah2 ROLLINS, Nathaniel1) was born 14 Dec 1869 in Elwood, Illinois, and died 11 May 1945. She married George Washington EVANS 09 Dec 1888, son of Unknown EVANS and Unknown. He was born Nov 1867 in Wisconsin, and died 07 Jul 1939 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska.
Notes for George Washington EVANS: 1920 census Nebraska Berwyn Township, Custer, Sup #6, ED 76 sheet 51. ?birth Wisconsin, age 52.
Children of Ada HALE and George EVANS are:
Generation No. 6
27. Walter Ernest6 EVANS (Ada Suzanna5 HALE, Jeremiah M.4, Hannah Anne3 KENNEY, Deborah2 ROLLINS, Nathaniel1) was born 08 Sep 1889 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska, and died 07 Jul 1939 in Paxton, Keith, Nebraska. He married Charlotte Francis ALLEN 03 Sep 1910 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska, daughter of George ALLEN and Nancy HOPKINS. She was born 28 Feb 1892 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska, and died 07 Jan 1979 in Gillette, Campbell, Wyoming.
Notes for Charlotte Francis ALLEN: Buried Mount Pisgah 804 S Emerson Ave Cemetery in Gillette, Wyoming, 1900 census Custer County, Nebraska. with Oliver and Fannie on top page Sup 6 ED 60 Sht 3
Children of Walter EVANS and Charlotte ALLEN are:
28. George Herbert6 Evans (Ada Suzanna5 HALE, Jeremiah M.4, Hannah Anne3 KENNEY, Deborah2 ROLLINS, Nathaniel1) was born Jan 1893 in Nebraska, and died 14 Apr 1950 in Yakima, Washington. He married Ethel Francis Scripture 29 Aug 1923. She was born Abt. 05 Jun 1900, and died Unknown.
Children of George Evans and Ethel Scripture are:
You are visitor since 5 Feb 2000.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids