If a documented source is not listed please do not take the information as fact but as a place to start to find the truth.
Contact : Laura Flebbe
Descendants of Jonathon HALE
Generation No. 1
1. DR. JONATHON1 HALE He married SUZANNE HOLBROOK.
Child of JONATHON HALE and SUZANNE HOLBROOK is:
ARON2 HALE, b. 06 Oct 1810, New Sharon, Franklin, Maine; d. 19 Apr 1898.
Generation No. 2
2. AARON2 HALE (JONATHON1) was born 06 Oct 1810 in New Sharon, Franklin, Maine, and died 19 Apr 1898. He married HANNAH ANNE KENNEY in Glenburn, Maine, daughter of CHARLES KENNEY and DEBORAH ROLLINS. She was born 28 May 1816 in Maine, and died 06 Nov 1880.
Notes for AARON HALE: 1850 Census La Porte County, IN roll 157 page 257
Aaron Hale 40 M listed in poor house b. Maine listed insane
But also in 1850 Census Marion County, IN roll 159 page 334
Listed in Hospital for Insane
Aaron Hale 40 Hand ME
Hannah A. Hale 35 Hand ME both listed insane and both listed married within the year
These are possibilities of the children roll 163 page 447
Aaron Hale 11 M IN living with Jacob Elrod age 61 either ME or NC
Children of AARON HALE and HANNAH KENNEY are:
EBORAH3 HALE, b. 16 Feb 1835.
ii. JOSEPH ALLEN HALE, b. 15 Nov 1836.
3. iii. AARON HOLBROOK HALE, b. 18 Mar 1840, Maine.
iv. LAURA ANN HALE, b. 13 Dec 1841.
v. JAMES EDWIN HALE, b. 09 Aug 1843.
4. vi. JEREMIAH M. HALE, b. 23 May 1845, Waterford, LaPorte, Indiana; d. 15 Sep 1910, Lowell.
vii. HANNAH A. HALE, b. 18 Sep 1847.
viii. CHARLES A. HALE, b. 05 Aug 1849.
ix. MARY JEANETTE HALE, b. 22 Feb 1855.
x. SARAH E. HALE, b. 06 Sep 1857.
Generation No. 3
3. AARON HOLBROOK3 HALE (AARON2, JONATHON1) was born 18 Mar 1840 in Maine. He married EUNICE UNKNOWN.
Child of AARON HALE and EUNICE UNKNOWN is:
AMES HENRY4 HALE, b. 23 Aug 1869, Washburn, Maine.
4. JEREMIAH M.3 HALE (AARON2, JONATHON1) was born 23 May 1845 in Waterford, LaPorte, Indiana, and died 15 Sep 1910 in Lowell. He married LAURETTE JANE MCCANN 13 Dec 1866, daughter of SAMUEL MCCANN and SUSANNAH UNKNOWN. She was born 28 Jan 1844 in Elmwood, Peoria, Illinois, and died 18 Aug 1910 in Lowell.
Notes for JEREMIAH M. HALE: Jeremiah served in Civil War Feb, 14 1865 to Sep 19,1865.
Children of JEREMIAH HALE and LAURETTE MCCANN are:
ILLIAN VIOLA4 HALE, b. 20 Jan 1868.
6. ii. ADA SUZANNA HALE, b. 14 Dec 1869, Elwood, Illinois; d. 11 May 1945.
iii. HARRY C. HALE, b. 11 Sep 1873; d. 21 Sep 1874.
iv. ALPHA ZADA HALE, b. 09 Jan 1877.
v. ORVILLE A. HALE, b. 18 Jul 1879.
vi. NELLIE E. HALE, b. 07 Oct 1882.
vii. MYRTLE M. HALE, b. 19 Oct 1885.
Generation No. 4
5. JAMES HENRY4 HALE (AARON HOLBROOK3, AARON2, JONATHON1) was born 23 Aug 1869 in Washburn, Maine. He married SALOMA MAY KELLY. She was born 02 May 1871 in Caribou, Maine, and died in California.
Child of JAMES HALE and SALOMA KELLY is:
UGENE HARDIN5 HALE. Notes for EUGENE HARDIN HALE: Information on this line came from Jun Carver PO Box 362 Cambridge, ID 83610
6. ADA SUZANNA4 HALE (JEREMIAH M.3, AARON2, JONATHON1) was born 14 Dec 1869 in Elwood, Illinois, and died 11 May 1945. She married GEORGE WASHINGTON EVANS 09 Dec 1888, son of UNKNOWN EVANS and UNKNOWN. He was born Nov 1867 in Wisconsin, and died 07 Jul 1939 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska.
Notes for GEORGE WASHINGTON EVANS: 1920 census Nebraska Berwyn Township, Custer, Sup #6, ED 76 sheet 51. birth Wisconsin, age 52.
Children of ADA HALE and GEORGE EVANS are:
ALTER ERNEST5 EVANS, b. 08 Sep 1889, Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska; d. 07 Jul 1939, Paxton, Keith, Nebraska; m. CHARLOTTE FRANCIS ALLEN, 03 Sep 1910, Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska; b. 28 Feb 1892, Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska; d. 07 Jan 1979, Gillette, Campbell, Wyoming.
Notes for CHARLOTTE FRANCIS ALLEN: Buried Mount Pisgah 804 S Emerson Ave Cemetery in Gillette, Wyoming, 1900 census Custer County, Nebraska. with Oliver and Fannie on top page Sup 6 ED 60 Sheet 3
ii. GEORGE HERBERT EVANS, b. Jan 1893, Nebraska; d. 14 Apr 1950, Yakima, Washington; m. ETHEL FRANCIS SCRIPTURE, 29 Aug 1923; b. Abt. 05 Jun 1900.
iii. WILLIS S. EVANS, b. Feb 1897, Missouri.
iv. BEULAH EVANS, b. 14 Jun 1902.
v. VERDA EVANS, b. 11 Jan 1905.
vi. HERSHCEL HALE EVANS, b. 16 Dec 1906.
You are visitor since 5 Feb 2000.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids