If a documented source is not listed please do not take the information as fact but as a place to start to find the truth.
** This family is a side branch of my Parrott ancestor's. I am not directly related to any of them. But I was hoping the information I had may help someone else. Thank you for visiting.
Descendants of Richard Fancher
Generation No. 1
1. RICHARD1 FANCHER was born Abt. 1705, and died Abt. 1764 in Morris, Morris, New Jersey. He married MARTHA UNKNOWN.
Children of RICHARD FANCHER and MARTHA UNKNOWN are:
ii. MARTHA FANCHER.
iii. RICHARD FANCHER.
iv. WILLIAM FANCHER.
v. BENJAMIN FANCHER.
2. vi. DAVID FANCHER, b. Abt. 1738; d. Abt. 1829.
Generation No. 2
2. DAVID2 FANCHER (RICHARD1) was born Abt. 1738, and died Abt. 1829. He married HANNAH UNKNOWN.
Children of DAVID FANCHER and HANNAH UNKNOWN are:
SAAC3 FANCHER, b. 27 Dec 1760, , New Jersey; d. 04 Mar 1837, , Fayette, Ohio.
ii. RICHARD FANCHER, b. Abt. 1762.
iii. JAMES FANCHER, b. Abt. 1764.
Generation No. 3
3. ISAAC3 FANCHER (DAVID2, RICHARD1) was born 27 Dec 1760 in , New Jersey, and died 04 Mar 1837 in , Fayette, Ohio. He married MARGARET MCCOLLOM 06 Dec 1785 in Rockbridge county, Virginia.
Children of ISAAC FANCHER and MARGARET MCCOLLOM are:
ii. HANNAH FANCHER.
iii. JOHN FANCHER.
iv. REBECCA FANCHER.
v. RICHARD SHEELS FANCHER.
vi. NANCY FANCHER, b. May 1787, Tennessee; d. 03 Dec 1870, Iowa; m. GEORGE PARROTT; b. 23 Jan 1796, Parrottsville, Cocke, Tennessee; d. 07 Aug 1888.
4. vii. DAVID FANCHER, b. 23 Sep 1788, , Greene or Cocke county, Tennessee; d. 01 Dec 1857, Batavia, Iowa.
Generation No. 4
4. DAVID4 FANCHER (ISAAC3, DAVID2, RICHARD1) was born 23 Sep 1788 in , Greene or Cocke county, Tennessee, and died 01 Dec 1857 in Batavia, Iowa. He married RACHEL PARROTT 1813, daughter of JOHN PARROTT and ELIZABETH HALL. She was born 17 Jun 1794 in Parrottsville, Cocke, Tennessee, and died 11 Nov 1858 in Iowa. Notes for DAVID FANCHER: David was a farmer and served in the War of 1812.
Children of DAVID FANCHER and RACHEL PARROTT are:
LARINDA5 FANCHER, b. 28 Jun 1814, , Fayette, Ohio; d. Bef. 1904, Kilbourne, Iowa; m. (1) JOHN CARR; m. (2) UNKNOWN PAMER; b. Abt. 1812; m. (3) JAMES THORNTON, 22 Nov 1833; b. Abt. 1812. Notes for CLARINDA FANCHER: Clarinda had 4 children with Mr. Thornton and 3 children with Mr. Carr.
ii. NANCY FANCHER, b. 08 May 1816, , Fayette, Ohio; d. Bef. 1904, Wayne County, Iowa; m. HIRAM MILLER.
iii. ELIZABETH HALL FANCHER, b. 10 May 1820, , Fayette, Ohio; d. 16 Dec 1884, Batavia, Iowa; m. WILLIAM MILLER, 07 Sep 1837, , Fayette, Ohio. Notes for WILLIAM MILLER: William and Elizabeth had 11 children.
iv. ISAAC C. FANCHER, b. 26 Mar 1823, , Fayette, Ohio; d. 07 Mar 1858, Iowa; m. (1) DALILA LAGORE, Abt. 1843; m. (2) HARRIET FLEENOR, Abt. 1845; m. (3) REBECCA MILLER, 11 Apr 1847, , Fayette, Ohio; b. Abt. 1826.
v. MARGARET FANCHER, b. 27 Jul 1827, , Fayette, Ohio; d. Bef. 1904; m. DANIEL LOGORE, 12 Oct 1843, , Fayette, Ohio. Notes for MARGARET FANCHER: Gave birth to 5 children,
vi. JOHN WILLIAM FANCHER, b. 20 Sep 1830, , Fayette, Ohio; d. 31 Aug 1914, Batavia, Iowa; m. MARTHA J. FLEENOR, 25 Mar 1852, Abington, Iowa; b. Abt. 1832. Notes for JOHN WILLIAM FANCHER: John was a farmer and had 10 children, 5 died in infancy.
5. vii. JOSEPH P FANCHER, b. 02 May 1832, , Fayette, Ohio; d. 28 Feb 1860.
viii. WILLIAM FANCHER, b. 22 Nov 1835, , Fayette, Ohio; d. 04 Aug 1867, Nebraska City, Nebraska; m. LUCY VINSON, 23 Mar 1851, Jefferson County, Iowa.
Generation No. 5
5. JOSEPH P5 FANCHER (DAVID4, ISAAC3, DAVID2, RICHARD1) was born 02 May 1832 in , Fayette, Ohio, and died 28 Feb 1860. He married MARY GREGG.
Child of JOSEPH FANCHER and MARY GREGG is:
You are visitor since 5 Feb 2000.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids