If a documented source is not listed please do not take the information as fact but as a place to start to find the truth.
Contact : Laura Flebbe
Descendants of Unknown EVANS
Generation No. 1 1. U
Generation No. 1
1. UNKNOWN1 EVANS was born in Pennsylvania. He married UNKNOWN. She was born in Wisconsin.
Children of UNKNOWN EVANS and UNKNOWN are:
LARENCE2 EVANS. Notes for CLARENCE EVANS: Had 4 children
ii. ED EVANS. Notes for ED EVANS: Had 4 children
iii. CORA EVANS. Notes for CORA EVANS: Had three girls.
2. iv. GEORGE WASHINGTON EVANS, b. Nov 1867, Wisconsin; d. 07 Jul 1939, Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska.
Generation No. 2
2. GEORGE WASHINGTON2 EVANS (UNKNOWN1) was born Nov 1867 in Wisconsin, and died 07 Jul 1939 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska. He married ADA SUZANNA HALE 09 Dec 1888, daughter of JEREMIAH HALE and LAURETTE MCCANN. She was born 14 Dec 1869 in Elwood, Illinois, and died 11 May 1945. Photo 1900 Census NE Custer Co. Notes for GEORGE WASHINGTON EVANS: 1920 census Nebraska Berwyn Township, Custer, Sup #6, ED 76 sheet 51. birth Wisconsin, age 52.
Children of GEORGE EVANS and ADA HALE are:
ALTER ERNEST3 EVANS, b. 08 Sep 1889, Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska; d. 07 Jul 1939, Paxton, Keith, Nebraska.
4. ii. GEORGE HERBERT EVANS, b. Jan 1893, Nebraska; d. 14 Apr 1950, Yakima, Washington.
iii. WILLIS S. EVANS, b. Feb 1897, Missouri.
iv. BEULAH EVANS, b. 14 Jun 1902.
v. VERDA EVANS, b. 11 Jan 1905.
vi. HERSHCEL HALE EVANS, b. 16 Dec 1906.
Generation No. 3
3. WALTER ERNEST3 EVANS (GEORGE WASHINGTON2, UNKNOWN1) was born 08 Sep 1889 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska, and died 07 Jul 1939 in Paxton, Keith, Nebraska. He married CHARLOTTE FRANCIS ALLEN 03 Sep 1910 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska, daughter of GEORGE ALLEN and NANCY HOPKINS. She was born 28 Feb 1892 in Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska, and died 07 Jan 1979 in Gillette, Campbell, Wyoming.Notes for CHARLOTTE FRANCIS ALLEN: Buried Mount Pisgah 804 S Emerson Ave Cemetery in Gillette, Wyoming, 1900 census Custer County, Nebraska. with Oliver and Fannie on top page Sup 6 ED 60 Sheet 3
Children of WALTER EVANS and CHARLOTTE ALLEN are:
ESSIE JUANETTE4 EVANS, b. 20 Jan 1911, Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska; d. 11 Jun 1946, Sutherland, Lincoln, Nebraska (Source: Death-relayed by her son); m. KENNETH RAY HORRELL FLEBBE, 20 Jul 1930; b. 08 Feb 1908, Roseville, Warren, Ill ; d. 30 Apr 1990, Prescott Valley, Arizona.
ii. FANNIE EVALE EVANS, b. 09 Mar 1913, Seneca, Thomas, Nebraska; m. GLENN JULIUS JONES, 24 Nov 1933, North Platte, Lincoln, Nebraska.
iii. CHARLOTTE PEARL EVANS, b. 04 Aug 1917, Berwyn, Custer, Nebraska; d. 30 Jan 1979, Gillette, Campbell, WY; m. JESS LOWS BOARDMAN, 28 Sep 1935, Sundance, Crock, WY
4. GEORGE HERBERT3 EVANS (GEORGE WASHINGTON2, UNKNOWN1) was born Jan 1893 in Nebraska, and died 14 Apr 1950 in Yakima, Washington. He married ETHEL FRANCIS SCRIPTURE 29 Aug 1923. She was born Abt. 05 Jun 1900.
Children of GEORGE EVANS and ETHEL SCRIPTURE are:
You are visitor since 5 Feb 2000.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids