This is not my line. It is a side line of my GOUMAZ's.
Descendants of George Brewster
Generation No. 1
1. GEORGE1 BREWSTER was born 1850 in England. He married MARY UNKNOWN. She was born 1856 in Missouri.
Notes for GEORGE BREWSTER: Information on this family came from 1880 census MO Perry County Salina Township pg 721
Children of GEORGE BREWSTER and MARY UNKNOWN are:
Generation No. 2
2. JESSIE JAMES2 BREWSTER (GEORGE1) was born 1878 in Missouri. He married MAUDE VIAN GOUMAZ 1902, daughter of JOSEPH GOUMAZ and MATILDA JEFFRIES. She was born Feb 1881 in Mounds Valley, Labette, Kansas, and died Nov 1934 in Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Notes for JESSIE JAMES BREWSTER:
1910 census OK Osage County Black Dog pg 180B
could not find 1920 census
1930 Census OK Creek County Sapulpa pg 7B
Notes for MAUDE VIAN GOUMAZ: Maude, OK was named after Maude??? She won a beauty contest in Oklahoma. Was a good cook.
Very partial to all her boys girls had to wait on their brothers
Checked Cherokee Dawes Rolls and found nothing.
More About MAUDE VIAN GOUMAZ:Burial: Memorial Park Cemetery - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Fact 4: Had 10 children.
Children of JESSIE BREWSTER and MAUDE GOUMAZ are:
Generation No. 3
3. HENRY3 BREWSTER (JESSIE JAMES2, GEORGE1) was born 1903 in Oklahoma.
Notes for HENRY BREWSTER: Was in Marines
Children of HENRY BREWSTER are:
4. HELEN3 BREWSTER (JESSIE JAMES2, GEORGE1) was born 1909 in Oklahoma. She married (1) FRANCES STINNETT. She married (2) BILL KERR.
Child of HELEN BREWSTER and BILL KERR is:
5. JESSIE ZOE3 BREWSTER (JESSIE JAMES2, GEORGE1) was born 1916. She married (1) CLARENCE SHANKS. He died Jun 1934. She married (2) FARRIS PHILLILPS.
Child of JESSIE BREWSTER and CLARENCE SHANKS is:
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids