| Descendants of Thomas Eldridge, Sr
Generation No. 1
1. Thomas4 Eldridge, Sr (?3, John2, Richard1) was born 1680 in Henrico Co. Virginia, and died November 04, 1740 in Albemarle Parish, Surry Co. Virginia. He married Judith Kennon 1709 in Henrico Co., daughter of Richard Kennon and Elizabeth Worsham. She was born 1692 in Conjurer's Neck, Virginia, and died October 14, 1759 in Surry Co. Virginia.
Children of Thomas Eldridge and Judith Kennon are:
2. i. THOMAS5 ELDRIDGE, JR., b. Abt. 1710, Surry Co. or Henrico Co. Virginia; d. December 04, 1754, Albemarle Parish, Surry Co. or Prince George Co. Virginia.
3. ii. ANN ELDRIDGE, b. 1721; d. January 1754, Brunswick Co., Virginia.
iii. WILLIAM ELDRIDGE, b. 1723; d. April 17, 1772; m. ANNE JONES?; b. Abt. 1733; d. Aft. October 1780.
iv. RICHARD ELDRIDGE, b. 1715; d. 1752.
v. MARY ELDRIDGE, b. 1718.
4. vi. JUDITH ELDRIDGE, b. 1727; d. August 01, 1762.
vii. ELIZABETH ELDRIDGE, b. Abt. 1730; d. September 15, 1745.
5. viii. MARTHA ELDRIDGE, b. Abt. 1733.
6. ix. SARAH , b. May 14, 1740
Generation No. 2
2. Thomas5 Eldridge, Jr. (Thomas4, ?3, John2, Richard1) was born Abt. 1710 in Surry Co. or Henrico Co. Virginia, and died December 04, 1754 in Albemarle Parish, Surry Co. or Prince George Co. Virginia. He married (1) Martha Bolling 1739 in Buckingham Co. or Cobbs, daughter of John Bolling and Mary Kennon. She was born 1713 in Cobbs, Henrico Co. Virginia, and died October 23, 1749 in Prince George Co. Virginia. He married (2) Elizabeth Jones Abt. 1750, daughter of James Jones and Sarah Edmunds. She was born 1718 in Surry Co. Virginia, and died January 1771 in Brunswick Co., Virginia.
Children of Thomas Eldridge and Martha Bolling are:
i. THOMAS ELDRIDGE6 III, b. Abt 1737
ii. JANE "JENNY" ELDRIDGE, b. Abt. 1740.
iii. JOHN BOLLING ELDRIDGE, b. Apr 22, 1741
iv. JUDITH ELDRIDGE, b. March 11, 1742, Albemarle Parish, Surry Co. Virginia; m. JAMES FERGUSON.
v. MARY ELDRIDGE, b. Abt. 1743; m. THOMAS BRANCH.
vi. MARTHA ELDRIDGE, b. Abt. 1744, Prince George Co. Virginia; m. JOHN HARRIS; b. England.
7. viii. ROLFE ELDRIDGE, SR., b. December 29, 1744, Buckingham Co. Virginia; d. Abt. 1806.
Children of Thomas Eldridge and Elizabeth Jones are:
8. ix. ARISTOTLE6 ELDRIDGE, b. October 30, 1752, Albemarle Parish, Surry Co., Virginia; d. October 27, 1800, Brunswick Co., Virginia.
viii. HOWELL ELDRIDGE, b. Abt. May 27, 1753, Albemarle Parish, Surry Co. Virginia.
x. SARAH ELDRIDGE, b. 1754; d. 1836; m. THOMAS EDMUNDS II, November 25, 1771, Brunswick Co. Virginia; b. Abt. 1750; d. November 1825.
3. Ann5 Eldridge (Thomas4, ?3, John2, Richard1) was born 1721, and died January 1754 in Brunswick Co., Virginia. She married Sterling Clack. He was born 1719, and died 1751.
Children of Ann Eldridge and Sterling Clack are:
i. ELDRIDGE6 CLACK, b. 1741; d. September 20, 1823; m. BETTY HUNT, November 03, 1767, Sussex Co. or Prince George Co. Virginia.
ii. JAMES CLACK, b. 1743.
iii. MARY KENNON CLACK, b. 1744; m. HENRY ROBINSON, 1772.
iv. ELIZABETH CLACK, b. 1746; m. LEWELLIN WILLIAMSON, 1778.
v. JUDITH CLACK, b. 1748.
vi. ANN STERLING CLACK, b. Abt. 1750; d. August 21, 1752.
4. Judith5 Eldridge (Thomas4, ?3, John2, Richard1) was born 1727, and died August 01, 1762. She married (1) Charles Binns 1745. He was born in Surry Co. or Henrico Co. Virginia. She married (2) Dr. John Hay Abt. 1750.
Children of Judith Eldridge and Charles Binns are:
i. CHARLES6 BINNS.
ii. ELIZABETH BINNS, m. JOHN JONES, July 22, 1758.
iii. MARTHA BINNS, b. 1748; d. December 30, 1778; m. TIMOTHY RIVES, February 08, 1773; d. 1803.
iv. LUCY BINNS, m. RICHARD AVERY.
|BLUE = Listowner in Direct Eldridge Family Line|
|For more ELDRIDGE Colonial relationships see ELDRIDGE Archives , and for Thomas ELDRIDGE Sr. and Jr. see Wm.D. Hall's "An Intimate Study . . ."|
|Elizabeth Jones Eldridge m.(2nd) Col Drury STITH Aft.1754. For more about STITH children; Catherine, Charlotte, Edmunds, Thomas, see Wm.D. Hall's "An Intimate Study . . ."|
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids