A Plan of 18 five-acre lots lying in Pearsontown (now Standish)
adjoining roads by the Meeting-House on a scale of 40 rods to 1
inch copied from the Proprietors' Records of the Plantation of
Pearsontown (now the Town of Standish) Page 66 in 1976. These
lots were formerly Lots 1, 37, and 72 as shown on the Plan in
Planbook 17 Page 16 at the Cumberland County Registry of
Deeds, which were divided into five-acre lots pursuant to a vote
of the Proprietors on March 14, 1770.