Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   
US GenWeb logo

Standish Cape Grantees

Standish (now Raymond) Cape was originally Lot No. 13 in the Second Division. Apparently a new one was laid out, and the Cape reverted to common land. It was later laid out into lots according to a plan drawn by Mark White, Esq., which is recorded in Book 130 page 547 in the Cumberland County Registry of Deeds. Each lot was sold by the Proprietors of Standish to the persons listed below:

Lot No.Owner
1John Knight, December 9, 1824, 113/30.
2William Hasty, December 9, 1824, 101/454.
3Amos Marean, December 9, 1824, 101/455.
4John Knight, December 9, 1824, 101/455.
5William Hasty, December 9, 1824, 101/454.
6Amos Marean, December 9, 1824, 108/343.
7Daniel Mason, December 9, 1824, 108/343.
8Isaac Estes, December 9, 1824, 104/378.
9Isaac Estes, December 9, 1824, 104/378.
10Daniel Mason, December 9, 1824, 108/343.
11Amos Marean, December 9, 1824, 101/455.
12Daniel Mason, December 9, 1824, 108/343.
13School Lot.
14William Hasty, December 9, 1824, 101/454.
15Amos Marean, December 9, 1824, 101/455.
16Amos Marean, December 9, 1824, 101/455.
?unnumbered lot, containing 15 acres, bounded on the ends by Broad Cove and lot No. 6, which was sold to Amos Marean December 9, 1824, 101/455.

KEY

All deed references are to Book and Page numbers at the Cumberland County Registry of Deeds.


Return to :Standish Index
You are the Counter requires graphical browser visitor to stop at Standish, Cumberland Co., Maine Since April 10, 1998

This page was last updated on Friday, 31-May-2002 20:49:06 MDT
Questions? Email:Dana E. Edgecomb
© 1998-2002 Dana E. Edgecomb