John CRANDLE (b.unknown, d. unknown) married Jane SAMUEL (b.unknown, d. before 1873) about 1808
CHILDREN OF JOHN CRANDLE AND JANE SAMUEL:
1. Alexander Philip CRANDLE (b. 14 Jul 1809, Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland)
2. Agnes CRANDLE (b. about 1811, Bathgate)
3. William CRANDLE (b. about 1813, Bathgate)
4. Marian CRANDLE (b. about 1819, Bathgate)
5. John CRANDLE (b. about 1822, died Feb 1, 1873 in Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland)
Births located in IGI -- Unconfirmed.
Notes on Alexander Philip CRANDLE: May have had a son, also named Alexander, born about 1836 (located on IGI, unconfirmed)
Notes on John CRANDLE (jr.): John may have married Fanny MUIR on 2 May 1845 (on IGI, unconfirmed). Copy of his death certificate shows he died at 6 a.m. at 61 Cockrane Street, two doors down from his nephew John Easton's house at 63 Cockrane. Cause of death was tubular disease and heart, same time, dropsie, same weeks, surgeon was John Doig.
Notes on William CRANDLE: May have married a Mary Graham in Kirkliston, West Lothian, Scotland on 2 Dec 1837 (listed as CRANDELL on IGI) and had two sons, William CRANDLE in about 1838 and James CRANDLE in about 1841. (information found on IGI, unconfirmed) Possible marriage for James to Janet HORSBURGH on 18 Jun 1869, Edinburgh Parish, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland