AQUILA CHASE, born 1618 in Hundrich, Parish of Chrisham, England;
son of _____ CHASE born ____ & __?__;
died 27-Dec-1670 in Newbury, MA.
Married c1644 in Hampton, NH, to Ann WHEELER;
born c1622 in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England;
daughter of John WHEELER born ____ & Ann YEOMAN born ____;
married (2) 14-Jun-1672 to Daniell MUSSILOWAY;
died 21-Apr-1687 in Newbury, MA.
Ann came to America with her parents aboard the Mary and John, sailing about 26-Mar-1634. John Wheeler was the son of Dominick Wheeler and Mercy Jelly, and was born in Salisbury, England about 1589.
Children of Aquila & Ann:
- Sarah Chase, born ____; married 15-May-1666 to Charles ANNIS;
- Anne Chase, born 6-Jul-1647; married 27-Apr-1671 to Thomas BARBER;
- Priscilla Chase, born 14-Mar-1649; married 10-Feb-1671 to Abel MERRILL;
- Mary Chase, born 3-Feb-1651; married 9-Mar-1670 to John STEVENS;
- Aquila Chase, born 27-Feb-1652; married abt. 1673 to Esther BOND;
- Thomas Chase, born 25-Jul-1654; married (1) 22-Nov-1677 to Rebecca FOLLANSBEE; married (2) 2-Aug-1713 to Elizabeth MOWERS;
- John Chase, born 2-Nov-1655; married 23-May-1677 to Elizabeth BINGLEY;
- Elizabeth Chase, born 13-Sep-1657; married 27-Jun-1678 to Zachariah AYER;
- Ruth Chase, born 18-Mar-1660; died 30-May-1676, unmarried.
- Daniel Chase, born 9-Dec-1661; married 25-May-1683 to Martha KIMBALL;
- Moses Chase, born 24-Dec-1663; married (1) 10-Nov-1684 to Ann FOLLANSBEE; married (2) 13-Dec-1713 to Sarah JACOBS;
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids