Marie Matilde Martha Tigges1
F, #1383, born 27 December 1875, died 19 September 1957
|Birth*||Marie Matilde Martha Tigges was born on 27 December 1875 in New York, New York; Per her grandmother's probate records, her birth date was 27 Dec 1875; per marriage record, she was born in 1873). She may have been born in Huntington, Suffolk County, NY where I find the Stark family in 1870.2,1 |
|Baptism||She was baptized on 9 January 1876 at German Ev. Lutheran Trinity Church, 62 E. 9th St., New York, New York, 602 E. 9th St.3 |
|Census*||She appeared on the census of 1880 at Portland, Multnomah, Oklahoma; see Census detail in note for Carl/Charles Stark.4 |
|Marriage*||She married Theodor Friedrich Muller, son of Louis* Justus Martin Muller and Anna* Maria Jaeger, on 17 July 1894 in St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey.5,6 |
|Death*||Marie Matilde Martha Tigges died on 19 September 1957 in Poughkeepsie (Town of), Dutchess, New York.2 |
|Burial*||She was buried after 19 September 1957 at Union Cemetery, Hyde Park, Dutchess, New York. |
|Note*||Names associated with Mary Muller are Louise Sylvester, Fred, Eunice -- all of Eugene, Oregon or thereabouts. A letter addressed to Mr. C. Sylvester, 94 E. Baldwin St., Portland, OR, dated 2/13/1940, from T. J. Muller to Dear Francis and Charlie was returned undelivered. Letter was signed Cousin Mamie and Theo. Mary was raised by her father (her mother died in 1890). There was rumor of a French background, but no clear evidence as yet.|
According to her marriage record, her birth date was 25 Dec 1873 and place was New York, NY. According to 1880 Census, she was 4 years old, making her birth date 1876. Reference is made to "lst Luth" in marriage certificate (perhaps baptism?).
Eunice Sylvester was a major source of information and photographs. It was a stroke of luck to find her in Beaverton, Oregon (in late 1997).
- [S295] Baptismal record: Certificate in DJW files.
- [S309] Cemetery record, Union Cemetery, Hyde Park, NY.
- [S295] Baptismal record, Original certificate in DJW files.
- [S312] Census, National Archives Film T9-1083 (FHL film 1255083), page 400D.
- [S313] Church records,St. Matthew's Book 4.
- [S300] Marriage record, Certificate in DJW files.
M, #1384, born between 1708 and 1712, died about 1796
|Note||Note that the book, Koon and Coons Families of Eastern New York by William Solyman Coons, Tuttle Publishing Company, VT 1937, contains errors that were later corrected by Henry Z. Jones, Jr., in his work, The Palatine Families of New York.2 |
|Birth*||Henrich Kuhn was born between 1708 and 1712.3,4 |
|Marriage*||He married Anna Gertraut Falckenberg, daughter of Johann* Wilhelm Falckenberg and Elisabetha Maria Unknown, about 1734. |
|Death*||Henrich Kuhn died about 1796.5 |
|Note*||Per letter from Mr. & Mrs. George L. Bond, Fishkill, N.Y. to Mrs. Rosemary E. Coons, Red Hook, Henry Kuhn was born between 1708 and 1712. Per Annatje Coon (letter to Doris Wheeler dated 11/12/95), DOB is 1708. Per Kinship, DOB my be 1710. Dates noted are in genealogy records of Richard Coons, Red Hook, NY historian. Henry was called "Henry Kuhn of the Kamp" in 1758 and 1759 and lived in the town of Clermont and, earlier, near Germantown. |
- [S298] William Solyman Coons et al, Koon and Coons Families of Eastern New York (Rutland, VT: The Tuttle Publishing Co., Inc., 1937), Chart # 16C-4.
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., The Palatine Families of New York 1710 (Universal City, CA: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., 1985), pp. 492-493.
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., Jones, Palatine Families of NY, Addendum, page 1186, Volume II.
- [S303] Arthur M. Kelly, Kinship publications ; Rhinebeck, NY: Kinship, Letter from Arthur Kelly to me dated 9 Aug 1997 states birth @@ 1710.
- [S314] Will, probated 24 Aug 1796.
M, #1385, born after 1890
|Birth*||Raymond Coon was born after 1890. |
Carrie Ellen Coon
F, #1386, born after 1890
|Birth*||Carrie Ellen Coon was born after 1890. |
|Note*||Per note from Annatje Coon Gilbert Nov 12, 1995, Carrie Ellen now lives in Winchester, VA with her daughter, Elizabeth Ellen Cunningham. Carrie Ellen was named for her father's two sisters, Carrie and Ellen. |
F, #1391, born about 1697
|Birth*||Elisabetha Kilmer was born about 1697. |
M, #1393, born about 1905
F, #1402, born 1 April 1720
|Birth*||Elisabetha Kuhn was born on 1 April 1720 in Central Camp on East Bank, Columbia, New York.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Johannes Linck on 21 April 1747 in Germantown Reformed, Germantown, Columbia, New York.2 |
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., The Palatine Families of New York 1710 (Universal City, CA: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., 1985), P. 493 Vol. 1.
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., Jones, Palatine Families of NY, P. 493, Vol. I: Germantown Ref. Chbk.
M, #1406, born about 1928, died 1994
M, #1408, born about June 1596, died before 14 June 1647
|Father*||William Hatch born 9 December 1563, died 27 December 1611|
|Mother*||Anne Tilden born 5 November 1570, died 22 January 1629/30|
|Birth*||Thomas* Hatch was born about June 1596 in England.1,2 |
|Marriage*||He married Lydia Giles about 1622 in England. |
|Immigration*||Thomas* Hatch immigrated in 1633.2 |
|Immigration||He immigrated on the ship Castle to America?3 |
|Residence*||Thomas* Hatch lived about 1638 at Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts. |
|Death*||Thomas* Hatch died before 14 June 1647 in New England. |
F, #1410, born 1817