Marie Matilde Martha Tigges1
#1383, born 27 December 1875, died 19 September 1957
|AKA||Mary and Mamie2 |
|Birth*||27 December 1875; New York, New York; ; Per her grandmother's probate records, her birth date was 27 Dec 1875; per marriage record, she was born in 1873). She may have been born in Huntington, Suffolk County, NY where I find the Stark family in 1870.3,1 |
|Baptism||9 January 1876; German Ev. Lutheran Trinity Church, 62 E. 9th St., New York, New York; 602 E. 9th St4 |
|Census*||1880; Portland, Multnomah, Oregon; ; see Census detail in note for Carl/Charles Stark5 |
|Marriage*||17 July 1894; St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey; Principal=Theodor Friedrich Muller6,7 |
|Death*||19 September 1957; Poughkeepsie (Town of), Dutchess, New York3 |
|Burial*||after 19 September 1957; Union Cemetery, Hyde Park, Dutchess, New York |
|Note*||Names associated with Mary Muller are Louise Sylvester, Fred, Eunice -- all of Eugene, Oregon or thereabouts. A letter addressed to Mr. C. Sylvester, 94 E. Baldwin St., Portland, OR, dated 2/13/1940, from T. J. Muller to Dear Francis and Charlie was returned undelivered. Letter was signed Cousin Mamie and Theo. Mary was raised by her father (her mother died in 1890). There was rumor of a French background, but no clear evidence as yet.|
According to her marriage record, her birth date was 25 Dec 1873 and place was New York, NY. According to 1880 Census, she was 4 years old, making her birth date 1876. Reference is made to "lst Luth" in marriage certificate (perhaps baptism?).
Eunice Sylvester was a major source of information and photographs. It was a stroke of luck to find her in Beaverton, Oregon (in late 1997).
- [S295] Baptismal record: Certificate in DJW files.
- [S291] "Personal knowledge," (MS. Hereinafter cited as "Personal knowledge."
- [S309] Cemetery record, Union Cemetery, Hyde Park, NY.
- [S295] Baptismal record: Original certificate in DJW files.
- [S312] Census, National Archives Film T9-1083 (FHL film 1255083), page 400D.
- [S313] Church records,St. Matthew's Book 4.
- [S300] Marriage record, Certificate in DJW files.
#1384, born between 1708 and 1712, died about 1796
|Note||Note that the book, Koon and Coons Families of Eastern New York by William Solyman Coons, Tuttle Publishing Company, VT 1937, contains errors that were later corrected by Henry Z. Jones, Jr., in his work, The Palatine Families of New York.2 |
|Birth*||between 1708 and 17123,4 |
|Marriage*||about 1734; Principal=Anna Gertraut Falckenberg |
|Death*||about 17965 |
|Note*||Per letter from Mr. & Mrs. George L. Bond, Fishkill, N.Y. to Mrs. Rosemary E. Coons, Red Hook, Henry Kuhn was born between 1708 and 1712. Per Annatje Coon (letter to Doris Wheeler dated 11/12/95), DOB is 1708. Per Kinship, DOB my be 1710. Dates noted are in genealogy records of Richard Coons, Red Hook, NY historian. Henry was called "Henry Kuhn of the Kamp" in 1758 and 1759 and lived in the town of Clermont and, earlier, near Germantown. |
- [S298] William Solyman Coons et al, Koon and Coons Families of Eastern New York (Rutland, VT: The Tuttle Publishing Co., Inc., 1937), Chart # 16C-4.
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., The Palatine Families of New York 1710 (Universal City, CA: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., 1985), pp. 492-493.
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., The Palatine Families of New York 1710 (Universal City, CA: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., 1985), Addendum, page 1186, Volume II.
- [S303] Arthur M. Kelly, Kinship publications ; Rhinebeck, NY: Kinship, Letter from Arthur Kelly to me dated 9 Aug 1997 states birth @@ 1710.
- [S314] Will, probated 24 Aug 1796.
#1385, born after 1890
|Birth*||after 1890 |
Carrie Ellen Coon
#1386, born after 1890
|Birth*||after 1890 |
|Note*||Per note from Annatje Coon Gilbert Nov 12, 1995, Carrie Ellen now lives in Winchester, VA with her daughter, Elizabeth Ellen Cunningham. Carrie Ellen was named for her father's two sisters, Carrie and Ellen. |
#1391, born about 1697
|Last Edited||25 February 2014|
#1393, born about 1905
|Last Edited||27 September 2000|
#1402, born 1 April 1720
|Birth*||1 April 1720; Central Camp on East Bank, Columbia, New York1 |
|Marriage*||21 April 1747; Germantown Reformed, Germantown, Columbia, New York; Principal=Johannes Linck2 |
|Last Edited||27 February 2000|
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., The Palatine Families of New York 1710 (Universal City, CA: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., 1985), P. 493 Vol. 1.
- [S289] Henry Z. Jones Jr., The Palatine Families of New York 1710 (Universal City, CA: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., 1985), P. 493, Vol. I: Germantown Ref. Chbk.
#1406, born about 1928, died 1994
|Birth*||about 1928 |
|Marriage*||about 1950; Columbia, New York; Principal=Anna Coons |
|Death*||1994; Columbia, New York |
|Last Edited||27 February 2000|
#1408, born about June 1596, died before 14 June 1647
|Father*||William Hatch born 9 December 1563, died 27 December 1611|
|Mother*||Anne Tilden born 5 November 1570, died 22 January 1629/30|
|Birth*||about June 1596; England4,5 |
|Marriage*||about 1622; England; Principal=Lydia Giles |
|Immigration||between 1637 and 1639; on the ship Castle to America?6 |
|Residence*||about 1638; Scituate, Plymouth, Massachusetts |
|Death*||before 14 June 1647; in New England |
- [S532] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to N.E. 1620-1633 Vols. 1-3 (Boston, MA: New England Historic and Genealogical Society, Various), Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633. (Boston: New England Historical & Genealogical Society, 1995).
- [S532] Robert Charles Anderson, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to N.E. 1620-1633 Vols. 1-3 (Boston, MA: New England Historic and Genealogical Society, Various), Great Migration: Immigrants to New England, 1634-1635, Volume VI, R-S, page 447.
- [S549] Online www.wikitree.com, , http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Hatch-219
- [S469] Hatch Genealogy e-mail address, online http://wc.rootsweb.com/~mscheffler, I10514 contains five sources.
- [S472] New England Historic and Genealogical Society. Hereinafter cited as NEHGS.
- [S456] Var, New England Ancestors; Boston, MA: NEHGS, Var, Fall 2002, Vol 3, No 4, p24.
#1410, born 1817