Janet Beatrice Becker
F, #1261, born after 1940
|Birth*||Janet Beatrice Becker was born after 1940. |
|Marriage*||She married Kenneth Moore. |
Thomas Lloyd McDonnel Sr.
M, #1262, born about 1900
M, #1263, born about 1573
|Birth*||Marinus Adriense was born about 1573 in North Brabant, Holland. |
|Marriage*||He married Maria Hendricksen before 1596? |
F, #1264, born about 1576
|Birth*||Maria Hendricksen was born about 1576 in North Brabant, Holland. |
|Marriage*||She married Marinus Adriense before 1596? |
Ruth Adele Ligibel
F, #1265, born 19 September 1936, died February 1999
Bill and Ruth Ligibel Bloom
|Birth*||Ruth Adele Ligibel was born on 19 September 1936.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Bill Bloom in 1958.2 |
|Death*||Ruth Adele Ligibel died in February 1999.2 |
- [S308] Family records, John Muller's address book; year not given.
- [S308] , Jeff Bloom email 11/30/07.
Dorothy Ingleson (Moore)
F, #1266, born about 1880?
F, #1269, born about 1758
Sarah Van Etten
F, #1271, born before 6 February 1787
|Birth*||Sarah Van Etten was born before 6 February 1787. |
|Baptism||She was baptized on 6 February 1787 at the Reformed Dutch Church, Kingston, Ulster, New York; sponsors were Abraham and Sarah (Van Steenberg?) Van Etten.1 |
- [S313] Church records,Kingston Baptismal Register.
M, #1272, born about 1925, died about 1995
M, #1273, born about 1760
M, #1274, born 1792
|Birth*||Isaac Worden was born in 1792.1 |
- [S305] Gilbert Bahn, Gilbert Bahn (including Bahn Census of the Ancient Worden Family in America to 1850) , E3X1.
Theodor Friedrich Muller1
M, #1275, born 11 January 1869, died 8 September 1952
|Birth*||Theodor Friedrich Muller was born on 11 January 1869 in New York, New York.2,3 |
|Baptism||He was baptized on 6 February 1869.4 |
|Confirmation*||He was confirmed on 6 April 1884 at Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey.5 |
|Marriage*||He married Marie Matilde Martha Tigges, daughter of Heinrich* (Rudolph?) Tigges and Augusta* Ernestine Stark, on 17 July 1894 in St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey.6,7 |
|Residence*||Theodor Friedrich Muller lived at 582 Jersey Avenue, Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey.8 |
|Graduation*||Theodor Friedrich Muller was graduated in 1919. |
|Census*||He appeared on the census of 1930 at 582 Jersey Ave., Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey.9 |
|Census||He appeared on the census of 1940 at Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, found as Theodore Mueller (wrong) with wife Pauline (wrong) and son Howard (wrong)! The only things that are correct are his address, first name and occupation. He was age 71, not 40. Pauline Maurer lived in the same house in another apartment. They had no son Howard, but their granddaughter (me), age 7, lived with them at the time. Their son Theodore John, Jr. (my father) did not live with them (see his 1940 census entry). Theodore's wife Mary was age 65, not 38; she was not a teacher. Howard, age 14, is entirely mythical.|
Unfortunately, this is a prime example of enumerator error/carelessness. These were my grandparents, I lived with them, and I know the facts.10
|Note*||He retired in 1947 (newspaper clipping in DJW files) after 36 years as an attendance officer with the Jersey City School System. He was born in NYC but moved to Jersey City one year later. He died in Hyde Park, NY where he and grandma had come to live with us. He had attended School 4 and Drake's Business College and was appointed attendance officer 12/21/1911. Some records show middle initial as M. Marriage record and son's birth certificate show middle name John. I have his prized billy stick, whiich he gave to Eunice Sylvester's father for safekeeping when he moved to Hyde Park. Eunice gave it to me on a visit in 1999.8 |
|Death*||Theodor Friedrich Muller died on 8 September 1952 in Hyde Park, Dutchess, New York.11 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Union Cemetery, Hyde Park, Dutchess, New York. |
- [S297] Family bible, Muller family Bible is shown as an Exhibit under Ludwig (Louis) Justus Martin Muller, Theodor's father.
- [S293] Funeral record, Worden Funeral Home, Hyde Park, NY.
- [S307] Birth Certificate: New York City Municipal Archives: Microfilm reel not cataloged, located behind desk in Research Room, accessible only by on-site request. Copy in DJW files.
- [S296] Confirmation record.
- [S296] Confirmation record, Certificate in DJW files.
- [S313] Church records,St. Matthew's Book 4.
- [S300] Marriage record, Certificate in DJW files.
- [S291] "Personal knowledge," (MS. Hereinafter cited as "Personal knowledge."
- [S312] Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey; Roll: 1350; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 33; Image: 916.0.
- [S312] Census, "United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K4YY-K26 : accessed 08 Sep 2012), Pauline Maurer, Ward 3, Jersey City, Jersey City, Hudson, New Jersey, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 24-41, sheet 4B, family 72, NARA digital publication T627, roll 2401. Also see http://interactive.ancestry.com/2442/m-t0627-02401-00693/132289596?backurl=http%3a%2f%2fsearch.ancestry.com%2fcgi-bin%2fsse.dll%3fti%3d0%26indiv%3dtry%26db%3d1940usfedcen%26h%3d132289596&ssrc=&backlabel=ReturnRecord
- [S309] Cemetery record, Union Cemetery, Hyde Park, NY.
M, #1276, born August 1839, died 6 March 1898
John Jaeger, Sr.
|Birth*||John Jaeger was born in August 1839.1 |
|Marriage*||He married Mary Unknown.2 |
|Death*||John Jaeger died on 6 March 1898 in 211 Eighth Ave., New York, New York, New York.3,1 |
|Burial*||He was buried on 9 March 1898 . Burial record shows age 61, which would make his date of birth c. 1837.3 |
- [S297] Family bible, Muller Family Bible in DJW files. See exhibit attached to Ludwig Justus Martin Muller.
- [S312] Census, 1880: NA Film # T9-0882, page 424A. 16th Ward, District 6, Ny, NY (Manhattan), NYC-Greater.
- [S309] Cemetery record, Letter dated 21 Nov 1996 from The Lutheran All Faiths Cemetery, 67-29 Metropolitan Avenue, Middle Village, NY 11379.
M, #1277, born 1801
|Birth*||James Worden was born in 1801.1 |
- [S305] Gilbert Bahn, Gilbert Bahn (including Bahn Census of the Ancient Worden Family in America to 1850) , E3XZ.
F, #1278, born about 1805
|Birth*||Unknown Worden was born about 1805. |
F, #1279, born about 1811
|Birth*||Unknown Worden was born about 1811. |
F, #1280, born 1813, died 1908
|Birth*||Hepsapath Worden was born in 1813. |
|Marriage*||She married Horace A. Kennedy. |
|Death*||Hepsapath Worden died in 1908. |
F, #1288, born 1952, died 1952
|Death*||Diana Vincent died in 1952. |
|Birth*||She was born in 1952. |
Rosemary E. Smith
F, #1290, born 1936, died April 1993
|Birth*||Rosemary E. Smith was born in 1936. |
|Marriage*||She married an unknown person about 1960. |
|Death*||Rosemary E. Smith died in April 1993 in Red Hook, Dutchess, New York. |