Photo and Text from: The Catholic Church in Detroit by Pare
Gabriel Richard Press
St. Anne's Church.
St. Anne's church about 1850. The building stands on the north side of Larned Street between Bates and Randolph Streets. Woodward Avenue is just out of the scene to the left. From a contemporary print in the Burton Historical Collection. page 480
Site started January 1, 2000
© MiGenWeb Project 2000