Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Anne's Parish Tecumseh, Ontario 1910
1910--This church was organized in 1860 by Rev. Peter Fauteux, and he remained with the congregation until 1872. The Rev. Paul Andrieux succeeded him; he completed the church and erected the presbytery. He had charge of the parish until 1888, when Rev. Philias Villeneuve assumed control; he built the convents and the school, and was the pastor until his death in 1905.
The present incumbent of St. Anne's parish is Rev. Peter Langlios, who was appointed in 1905. (page 62)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910