Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
Immaculate Conception Parish Windsor, Ontario 1910
1910--The congregation of the Immaculate Conception is the second Catholic organization in Windsor. It was founded December 11, 1904, and is located in the eastern section of the town.
Rev. T.J. Downey, the founder of this parish, is still its rector. The corner-stone of the church was laid July 3, 1904, and the dedication was celebrated in December of the same year by Rt. Rev. Bishop McEvay of London and Mgr. Sharretti, the apostolic delegate to Canada.
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids