Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
Blessed Sacrament Parish, Detroit, Michigan 1910
1910--The church of the Blessed Sacrament, located in one of the best sections of Detroit, at Woodward and Belmont avenues, dates its history back to 1906. Rev. J.J. Connolly is the founder and present rector.
The church property at the present consists of a combination building--church and school, and the Sisters' residence.
The number of pupils enrolled is about two hundred; they are under the instruction of the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. (page 46)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids