Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
Holy Cross Parish Delray, Michigan 1910
1910--In the suburb of Delray, at the intersection of Smith and Harvard Streets, is Holy Cross Church, which was founded in 1906 by the Magyars, who are the real Hungarians. The Rev. H. F. Klenner was the first rector. He secured the property upon which he has erected a fine building, which answers for the present as church and school, also a sisters' house and rectory.
One hundred and twenty children are in attendance and are under the instruction of the Dominican Sisters from Adrian. (page 43)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids