Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Michael's Church Monroe, Michigan 1910
1910--St. Michael's was the second Catholic church founded in Monroe. The congregation is composed of Germans under the pastorate of Rev. Charles C. Bolte. The school is in charge of the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart, whose mother-house is located at Monroe.
Father Bolte is among the pioneer priests of the Diocese of Detroit.
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids