Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

Souvenir Album In and Around Detroit 1910


stjohnmonroe.jpg (14960 bytes)

St. John's Church   Monroe, Michigan   1910

1910--In the year 1873 the parish of St. John's was founded by the Rev. C.P. Maes, now Bishop of Covington, Ky. The membership at that time consisted principally of members of St. Mary's and St. Michael's parishes. The present rector of the congregation is the Rev. M. J. Crowley. since his appointment he has erected a new rectory and made many other improvements.  (page 43)

Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
  (includes Windsor, Ontario area)

The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910

Home