Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

Souvenir Album In and Around Detroit 1910


stjohncantius.jpg (35518 bytes)

St. John of Cantius Parish  Detroit, Michigan      1910

1910--St. John of Cantius Parish is another Polish establishment in Delray, in the western section of the city, and was founded in the year 1902, by the Rev. J. Walczak.  (page 42)

Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
  (includes Windsor, Ontario area)

The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910

Home