Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
Our Lady of Lourdes, River Rouge, Michigan 1910
1910--This church, known as our Lady of Lourdes, was a mission of St. Francis Xavier's, Ecorse, for ? years. Rev. Fr. Champion founded the mission. Four years ago, in 1906, it was made a separate parish and Rev. J. Glemet was appoint its first pastor. Rev. J. Glemet enlarged the church and built a new rectory since taking charge.
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910