Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
St. Josephat's Parish
St. Josephat's Parish, Detroit, Michigan 1910
1910--The parish of St. Josephat was founded 1889, and is among the finest parishes of the Diocese. Four handsome buildings, church, rectory, sisters' home and school, all modern structures, constitute the parish property.
Rev. John Rzadkowalski is the spiritual head of the parish; he took charge in 1892. Under his direction all these buildings have been erected.
The Felician Sisters conduct the school, which is attended by 650 children. (page 33)
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids