Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

Souvenir Album In and Around Detroit 1910


annunciation.jpg (116296 bytes)

Annunciation Church and School

Church of the Annunciation   Detroit, Michigan  (1910)

1910---The parish of the Annunciation was established in 1906. Rev. Jas. Stapleton, the present pastor, was the founder. This parish is one of the rapidly growing congregations in Detroit. The pupils attending the school number over four hundred. They are in charge of the Sister-Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, of Monroe, Mich.  Rev. Jas. Stapleton is assisted by the Rev. T.J. Bourke.  (page 30)


Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
  (includes Windsor, Ontario area)

The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910

Home