Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
Assumption Parish Conner's Creek, Michigan 1910
In 1910: Among the oldest German foundations in the diocese of Detroit is the church of the Assumption located at Conner's Creek, it dates its history back to 1852. Rev. Amandus Vandendrieche was its first pastor, he built the first church, which was destroyed by fire on January 1, 1907. It was rebuilt in 1901 on a cash basis. Rev.C.J. Bolte, now stationed in Monroe, built the school.
The present rector, Rev. James Romayne, took charge on November 30, 1899.
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids