Souvenir AlbumIn and Around Detroit 1910
Church of Our Lady of the Rosary 1910
In 1910----The foundation of this parish was started in 1889, by the Rev. F.J. Antwerp, the present pastor. The parish was a division of old St. Patrick's. The first church was on Harper street. The present church on Woodward and Bagg was secured in 1908.
The school, which was commenced in 1905, with an attendance of 550 pupils, are taught by Sister Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, of Monroe, Mich. Rev. F.J. Van Antwerp is assisted by the Revs. R. John Lewis and John Griff?n. (page 26)
Old Postcard of the Church
Containing Illustrations of Catholic Churches, Schools and Acadamies and Institutions
(includes Windsor, Ontario area)
The photographs and text were published in 1910 in honor of the seventh Annual Meeting of the Catholic Educational Association which met in Detroit, Michigan, July 5, 1910