The Old Minkler Pioneer Memorial Cemetery is located on Lot 23 Concession 4 of old North Oxford Township, now the Township of South West Oxford on the south west corner of County Road # 60 and the 17th Line.
This corner was given as a cemetery by Jeremiah Minkler and dedicated in 1845. An Anglican Church stood on a knoll on the east bank of the river.
This cemetery was last updated June 24, 2001.
This cemetery was made possible by Marjorie and Dave Cooper.
© 2000 - 2003 Empire Web Design. All rights reserved
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids