Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the WROTH Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the WROTH pages navigation bar above.
- CHING, Jill O'Neall (Email:
mauifun%40MAUI . NET), The line shared with me previously, (
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=199704020928.XAA14277%40hula.maui.net), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3553@, Citations=8]
- DUNCAN-JONES, Katherine, "Sir Philip Sidney: Courtier Poet", (Yale University Press, 1991), Medium: Book, Call number: LC 91-65391, Location: RAD, [ID=@S3639@, Citations=2]
- http://www.compapp.dcu.ie/~humphrys/FamTree/Sidney/1st.earl.leicester.html, [ID=@S3550@, Citations=1]
- LDS, Ancestral File (AF), (WWW), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.familysearch.org, [ID=@S2442@, Citations=57]
- LDS, International Genealogical Index (IGI), (WWW), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.familysearch.org, [ID=@S2582@, Citations=12]
- PACK, L.S., William Wroth 1360, (
http://web.archive.org/web/19991117231151/http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/England/Middlesex?read=74), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2579@, Citations=1]
- PLEASANTS, J. Hall, The Lovelace Family and its Connections: AUCHER, (NEGHS Register 27:393ff (1919); 27:83ff, 176ff, 285ff, 375ff; 29:110ff, 227ff), Medium: Periodical, Call number: CD V162, [ID=@S3082@, Citations=26]
- SAVAGE, James, "Genealogical Dictionary of First Settlers of New England, 4 vols", (ISBN 0-8063-0309-3), Medium: Book, Call number: L.C. # 65-18541, Location:
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/INDEX.HTML/ (#'s 2347-50), Comments: A Genealogical history of early New England settlers; These books are still regarded as the authority on early New England genealogy; All dates are N.S., Quality: BB scanned edition has pagination not matching original text., [ID=@S2433@, Citations=1]
- WEIS, Frederick Lewis, "Magna Charta Sureties, The", (Baltimore, 1982), Medium: Book, Location: RAD, [ID=@S3609@, Citations=6]