My WILLETT pages:
Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the WILLETT Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the WILLETT pages navigation bar above.
- CARROLL, James, "Childs-Carroll", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:2173970), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=9]
- FITZMEYER, Linda (Email:
l . fitzmeyer @ worldnet . att . net), "Winch-Fitzmeyer Genealogical Database", (
http://www.rootsweb.com/~gumby/genweb/Winch-Fitzmeyer/Winch-Fitzmeyer.html), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2527@, Citations=1]
- GRIBBEL, John, "Gribbel and Elkins families", (Huntingdon Valley, Pa. :: Priv. published by J. Gribbel,, 1962, 137 pgs), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh299171044;1;-1;, [ID=@S2462@, Citations=40]
- HOOK, James W., "Smith, Grant, and Irons families of New Jersey's shore counties : including the related families of Willets and Birdsall", (New Haven, Conn.?: unknown, 1955, 285 pgs), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh32492355;1;-1;, [ID=@S2514@, Citations=99]
- LARSON, George II, "An Extended Family", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=GEOLARSON3), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2432@, Citations=4]
- LDS, Ancestry File (AF), (
http://www.familysearch.org), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2539@, Citations=1]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S2705@, Citations=3]