Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the WHITLOCK Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the WHITLOCK pages navigation bar above.
- HAWLEY, Emily C, "Annals of Brookfield, Fairfield County, CT", (Brookfield, CT, 1929), Medium: Book, Call number: HQ: Genealogy and local history ; LH3825, Location: RAD, [ID=@S3808@, Citations=11]
- HICKOK, Charles Nelson, "The Hickok genealogy", (Rutland, Vt.: Tuttle Pub. Co., 1938), Medium: Book, Location: HQ: G1157, [ID=@S3479@, Citations=3]
- HOLDEN, Frederic A.; LOCKWOOD, E. Dunbar, "Descendants of Robert Lockwood", (Philadelphia, 1889), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh07862736;1;-1;, Comments: a/k/a "Colonial and Revolutionary History of the Lockwood Family in America", [ID=@S2515@, Citations=8]
- JACOBUS, Donald Lines, "Families of Old Fairfield, History and Genealogy of the", 3 vol, (CT 1930\
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/3444/ -/3445/ -/3446/), Medium: Book, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=149]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S3484@, Citations=1]
- SILVERSTEIN, Gary, "Gary's Database", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:3174843), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2529@, Citations=2]
- TORREY, Clarence Almon, "New England Marriages prior to 1700", (NEHGS CD-TY, 2001), Medium: Book, [ID=@S2505@, Citations=4]
- WARREN, Donald R., "Stewart Ingraham", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:1812137), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S4056@, Citations=9]
- "Whitlock Family Association", (
http://whitlock.castlewebs.net/wfa/), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2543@, Citations=142]