Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the WELBY Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the WELBY pages navigation bar above.
- ABBOTT, Jane Harter; WILSON, Lillian M., "The Farwell Family" Volume I, (Rutland, VT: The Tuttle Co. 1929), Medium: Book, Location:
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/5646/, [ID=@S3088@, Citations=15]
- BEADLEY, Hal W., "Bradley - Collette - Gillespie - Opp Ancestry", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=HWBRADLEY), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hwbradley/, Quality: Updated: 2009-09-21 21:15:39 UTC (Mon), [ID=@S2776@, Citations=24]
- FOSTER, Jann Marie, "The Bulkeley, Tyrwhit, Grosvenor, Thimbleby and Welby genealogy", (Minneapolis, MN: Edmund Hope Press. 1996), Medium: Book, Location:
http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/u?/FH17,71834, Comments: The journey of kings, knights, barons and crusaders, [ID=@S2556@, Citations=30]
- JACOBUS, Donald Lines, "The Bulkeley genealogy", (New Haven, Conn.: unknown, 1933, 1073 pgs.), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh17242490;1;-1;, Comments: Rev. Peter Bulkeley, being an account of his career, his ancestry, the ancestry of his two wives, and his relatives in England and New England, together with a genealogy of his descendants through the seventh American generation, [ID=@S2527@, Citations=4]
- PAYTON, Richard M., "Colonial Connecticut Families", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=RICHARDPAYTON), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=2]