Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the WEBSTER Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the WEBSTER pages navigation bar above.
- Biography Resource Center, (
http://www.galenet.com), Medium: Electronic, Location: NYPL, [ID=@S3306@, Citations=7]
- CANADA, Rebekah, "Rebah's People", (
http://www.gencircles.com/users/rebekahcanada/8), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2544@, Citations=8]
- MYGATT, Frederick T., "A historical notice of Joseph Mygatt, one of the early colonists of Cambridge, Mass", (unknown: unknown, 1853, 116 pgs.), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh16142764;1;-1;, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=11]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S2550@, Citations=5]
- SCHEFFLER, Margaret, "BANFILL-BUCK-HAWKINS-PIKE-PERRINE", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MSCHEFFLER), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2535@, Citations=39]
- WEBSTER, William Holcomb; WEBSTER, (Rev.) Melville Reuben, D.D., "History and Genealogy of the Gov. John Webster Family of CT", (Rochester, NY: Andrews Printing Co. 1915), Medium: Book, Location:
http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/u?/FH2,12163, [ID=@S3033@, Citations=68]
- Wikipedia, (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2885@, Citations=4]