Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the WATTS Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the WATTS pages navigation bar above.
- Concensus WC, [ID=@S3334@, Citations=1]
- COX, Bruce, "The Families", (WorldConnect), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BCOX2899, Comments: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, [ID=@S3340@, Citations=14]
- http://www.my-ged.com/db/page/whiting/20479, [ID=@S3265@, Citations=4]
- LDS, Ancestral File (AF), (WWW), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.familysearch.org, [ID=@S2442@, Citations=6]
- SAVAGE, James, "Genealogical Dictionary of First Settlers of New England" (4 vols), (ISBN 0-8063-0309-3), Medium: Book, Call number: L.C. # 65-18541, Location:
http://genweb.net/~books/savage/savage.htm (also in BB's GLC), Comments: A Genealogical history of early New England settlers; These books are still regarded as the authority on early New England genealogy; All dates are N.S., [ID=@S2433@, Citations=1]
- unknown, "f2555", (WorldConnect), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:F2555, Comments: mailto:email@example.com, [ID=@S2899@, Citations=10]
- _, Document Collection DD-1, Medium: Manuscript, Location: Dierdre Sottosanti, Comments: Family history notes, collected over several generations., [ID=@S3136@, Citations=1]
- _, "Prominent Families in America with British Ancestry", (New York, 1971), Medium: Book, Location: RAD, Comments: Author unknown. A reprint from "A Genealogical and Heralldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland", 1952; reprinted by permission of Burke's Peerage., [ID=@S3131@, Citations=1]