Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the WAKEMAN Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the WAKEMAN pages navigation bar above.
- BARROWS, Julie, "Black/NobleCT", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BLACKANDNOB), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3243@, Citations=29]
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., WFT 11, Medium: Family Archive CD, [ID=@S0100@, Citations=1]
- MUNOZ, Marilyn, "Marilynn Munoz Family Tree", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MARILYNN_MUNOZ), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S0089@, Citations=99]
- OTT, Dick, Medium: Other, Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org, [ID=@S0097@, Citations=2]
- SAVAGE, James, "Genealogical Dictionary of First Settlers of New England" (4 vols), (Boston, 1860-62;), Medium: Book, Call number: L.C. # 65-18541 ISBN 0-8063-0309-3, Location:
http://www.usgennet.org/usa/topic/newengland/savage/, Comments: A Genealogical history of early New England settlers; These books are still regarded as the authority on early New England genealogy; All dates are N.S. http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/glc/links/w/s/w-savage.html, [ID=@S0071@, Citations=2]
- SCHEFFLER, Margqaret A., "BANFILL-BUCK-HAWKINS-PIKE-PERRINE", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MSCHEFFLER), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2372@, Citations=6]
- WAKEMAN, Robert P., "Wakeman genealogy, 1630-1899 : being a history of the descendants of Samuel Wakeman, of Hartford, Conn., and of John Wakeman, treasurer of New Haven", (Meriden, Conn.?: unknown, 1900, 497 pgs.), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh14046875;1;-1;, [ID=@S2715@, Citations=45]
- wHITMORE, Harriet Eliza Goulden, "A memorial of the kindred and ancestry of Harriet L. Sturges Goulden of Fairfield, Connecticut", ([Hartford] :: Printed for private circulation,, 1899, 58 pgs.), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh230809745;1;-1;, [ID=@S3157@, Citations=2]