Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the TOUCHET Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the TOUCHET pages navigation bar above.
- BOYER, Carl, 3rd, "Medieval English Ancestors of Certain Americans", (Santa Clarita, CA, 2001), Medium: Book, Call number: ISBN: 0-936124-21-0, Location: RAD, [ID=@S3292@, Citations=2]
- BUNDY, Darryl, "www.thepeerage.com", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=THEPEERAGE), Medium: Book, Location:
http://www.thepeerage.com, [ID=@S3525@, Citations=23]
- Glenna, "My American Stew Ancestry", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=GLENNAI), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Creek/2962, Quality: Updated: 2007-08-17 19:21:08 UTC (Fri), [ID=@S3362@, Citations=37]
- LDS, Ancestral File (AF), (
http://www.Familysearch.org), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2442@, Citations=17]
- McKINNON-SUGGS, Eileen, "Our Kingdom Come", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=EMSUGGS), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2514@, Citations=29]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S3434@, Citations=2]