Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the TAILBOYS Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the TAILBOYS pages navigation bar above.
- AR-7, [ID=@S3092@, Citations=38]
- BURKE, John, Esq.., "The Peerages of Eng., Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct, Dormant, and in Abeyance", (London: Henry Colburn & Richard Bentley. 1831), Medium: Book, Location:
http://books.google.com/books?id=aB0IAAAAQAAJ, [ID=@S2717@, Citations=3]
- CASTELLI, Jorge H., "Tudor Place", (
http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/0.htm), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2779@, Citations=28]
- GARNER, J.H., "J.H. Garner Genealogy Database", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=LABRON00), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/g/a/r/J-Garner/, [ID=@S3033@, Citations=3]
- JOHANSON, Susan (Email:
scjohanson @ earthlink . net), "Johanson Family Tree-Roots spreading from Sweden, Medieval ENG, MA, and SC", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=JOHANSON), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/j/o/h/Susan-C-Johanson/, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=1]
- LUNDY, Darryl, "www.thepeerage.com", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=THEPEERAGE), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2540@, Citations=38]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S2560@, Citations=1]
- UTZINGER, Dave, "Dave Utzinger's Database", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MICHELOTTI), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S0045@, Citations=6]
- WEIS, Frederick Lewis, "Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists" 7th ed., (Baltimore, 1999), Medium: Book, Call number: LC: 92-73801, Location: RAD, [ID=@S2512@, Citations=2]
- WEIS, Frederick Lewis, "Magna Charta Sureties, The", (Baltimore, 1982), Medium: Book, Location: RAD, [ID=@S2534@, Citations=2]