Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the STRATTON Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the STRATTON pages navigation bar above.
- DESMOND, Alice Curtis, "Barnum Presents General Tom Thumb", (Macmillan, 1954), Medium: Book, Location:
http://books.google.com/books?id=WQgYAAAAIAAJ, [ID=@S3178@, Citations=1]
- HARMON, LaRay, "Harmon, Tucker, Musig, Smith and related families", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=LRHARMON), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=5]
- JACOBUS, Donald Lines, "Families of Old Fairfield, History and Genealogy of the", 3 vol, (CT 1930), Medium: Book, Location:
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/3446/, [ID=@S2449@, Citations=5]
- LAWSON, Stephen M., "KINNEXIONS", (
http://sml.simplenet.com/index.shtm), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2527@, Citations=6]
- MUNOZ, Marilynn, "Marilynn Munoz Family Tree", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MMUNOZ), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.genealogy.com/users/m/u/n/Marilynn-J-Munoz-CA, [ID=@S2885@, Citations=53]
- RAD, [calculation], Medium: Other, [ID=@S3066@, Citations=2]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S2448@, Citations=3]
- STRATTON, Harriet Russell, "A book of Strattons", (New York: Grafton Press, 1908-1918, 990 pgs), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh16298820;1;-1;, Comments: being a collection of Stratton records from England and Scotland, and a genealogical history of the early colonial Strattons in America, with five generations of their descendants, [ID=@S3011@, Citations=53]