Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the SCOVILLE Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the SCOVILLE pages navigation bar above.
- DUTTON, Richard A., "Dick Dutton's Master File", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=DICKDUTTON), Medium: Electronic, Comments: This huge file has been the source of most of my DUTTON research., [ID=@S2520@, Citations=1]
- HAASE, Janet, "Michael Robert Haase GedCom", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:309167), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2530@, Citations=61]
- New York Times, Medium: Newspaper, [ID=@S3162@, Citations=1]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S2563@, Citations=1]
- SHERWOOD, Sarah, "Nichols Ancestors", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=NICHOLSDUNN), Medium: Electronic, Comments: Updated: 2008-01-27 01:13:13 UTC (Sun), [ID=@S2538@, Citations=1]
- WHITTELSEY, Charles Barney, "The Roosevelt Genealogy: 1649-1902", (Hartford, CT: J.B. Burr. 1902), Medium: Book, Location:
http://www.oudvossemeer.com/roosevelt.pdf, [ID=@S3171@, Citations=2]